Yazmin De La Mora Wedding Coordiantor?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 cmathews

• 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:18 PM

I was wondering if anyone has read any reviews or used a coordinator named Yazmin De La Mora? Her website looks great but I would love to hear brides thoughts and experiences. Thanks =)

#2 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:02 AM

You may want to contact bride "spatzle" about Yazmin. She mentioned she has been working with her in a different thread and that Yazmin is great!

We meet with her husband and her assistant in December 2008 for consultation in Playa del Carmen. They came prepared and meeting was very informative. Compared to other wedding coordinators we have talked to, we thought her husband was upfront and flexible.

Though we decided to go another route for our wedding, I will definitely recommend contacting Yazmin.

#3 Emily Joy

Emily Joy
      • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:25 PM

did you decide to go with yazmin? i am also a playa bride. i am interviewing many different wedding coordinators right now and i have no idea who to go with.

let me know what you think!
        visit my bridal blog!

Getting hitched in Playa Del CarmenSaturday November 27th, 2010

#4 cmathews

• 19 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:35 PM

I think we are going to. I have yet to find anyone better. I would feel better if I could talk to some brides who have used her. The brides on here who have don't seem to be responding to PM's.

#5 Emily Joy

Emily Joy
          • 27 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

haha i wouldn't even know how to initiate a PM let alone respond to one... i'm still figuring out how to work this forum...

maybe ask her for contacts of brides she has work with in the past?

if she is reputable she wouldn't mind giving you some references.
            visit my bridal blog!

Getting hitched in Playa Del CarmenSaturday November 27th, 2010

#6 kcho2307

• 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

loved your blog- do you mind me asking which venue you are using for your wedding venue?

#7 cmathews

• 19 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:31 AM

Just got back from our wedding and I thought I would follow up on this thread.

Yazmin was AMAZING! I am so glad we booked her. She made everything come to life just like I had envisioned. All our guests said our wedding was like something right out of a fantasy.

#8 Mandy Cheeseman

Mandy Cheeseman
                • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

Just returned from our wedding in Playa..  We used Yazmin as our wedding planner and had the BEST experience!!  Yazmin and her team were a dream to work with.  Everything was perfect on our big day!  I'm still on a high from the experience.  I would recommend Yazmin De La Mora to a anyone.  Fantastic!

#9 noelles

• Site Supporter
                  • 68 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

February 1, 2012 we had Yazmin handle the Mayan ceremony at our wedding, she is well organized, responds to questions almost immediately, her prices are incredibly reasonable and the service is hard to beat.  The shaman at her ceremony is a real Shaman, she has dancers that she utilizes that compare to those you will see at Xcaret over all I can honestly say that if I had not had my ceremony planned by Yazmin I know it would have gone horribly.  She made what could have been a horrible experience absolutely magical.DSCN1596.JPGDSCN1602.JPGDSCN1608.JPG

February 1, 2012, 4pm Aventura Cove Palace

21 booked and counting

#10 JessiTaylor

• 296 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

Well after reading all of the great ideas i contacted Yazmin today, and she got back to me very quickly. She may be the woman who saves my sanity! It went from being super fun thinking about my wedding to being a complete nightmare and overwhelming

she sent me back a form so i could fill out details about myself and what i want...but actually im still not sure what her prices are!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users