tlogan00
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

Very informative and cute!!

#12 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

you did an AMAZING job! definitely the most comprehensive packing list i've found so far! i don't want to leave anything out for my guests and this is a HUGE help!

#13 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
      • 280 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

this is fabulous!!!! Thanks for posting! It has given me inspiration to try to make my own!

#14 IrisS

IrisS
        • 16 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:53 AM

This is a great booklet! Is there any chance you'd be willing to send me the content of the booklet to my email iris.shamrony@hotmail.com? The pictures are a little difficult to see.

Thanks!

#15 khomac

khomac
          • 380 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by IrisS
            This is a great booklet! Is there any chance you'd be willing to send me the content of the booklet to my email iris.shamrony@hotmail.com? The pictures are a little difficult to see.

Thanks!

These were personal pictures I took during my trips to PC. You can just copy any images off of tripadvisor & your resort.

I had posted a link to the content in my second post. As for images, just use anything online :)
            Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
            Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users