Precious Maui Weddings

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 madiamondgal

• 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:01 PM

Hi ladies.

I'm getting married in Maui - March 2010. I've hired PMW as my WC. I was wondering if anyone has used their Hair & Make up services. I'm looking for feedback on their overall experience.

#2 Amanda81

• 42 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

I'm also booked with PMW for my October 2010 wedding, and I am also having my hair and make up done through them. I too would appreciate any feedback from someone else that has used them.

#3 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hey there! I used PMW and the hair and makeup artists (Liz and Andrea). They did a great job!! Two of my bridesmaids who had one of the stylists versus the one who did my hair did have trouble with their style not staying great very long from the weather. Clearly just a lack of hairspray. So I would say just make sure you ask them to use lots of hairspray so it stays for all of the pictures. The stylist who did my hair and makeup used plenty of hairspray! My hair stayed all night!! Makeup for all of us was beautiful!
        And because I'm guessing trial hair and makeup won't be done, just bring pictures of what you envision and they recreate them beautifully!

#4 Amanda81

• 42 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

Thank you litl_april for the link to view your pics. Your right they did a good job with hair and makeup. Who was your photographer?

#5 madiamondgal

• 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:09 AM

Hi April,

Thanks so much for the info! I'm happy that I decided to go with Liz as my stylist.

Your pics are beautiful! Who was your photographer?

#6 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

Thank you! We actually hired a photographer not from Hawaii who does regular traveling for weddings. Haha...we had Gina Sinberg intro however we actually worked through and originally hired Meghan Hof Gathering Light Photography, Wedding Photography
              They work together, Meghan with a home base in Montana and Gina in Florida. The reason Gina came in Meghan's place was that Meghan was 7 months pregnant at the time and her doctor didn't want her traveling for the remainder of her pregnancy. Gina did an amazing job though and from viewing Meghan's work, I know she would have too (hence the reason we hired her lol).

#7 lizzyl875

• 153 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

I had spoken with I think (Deanne) once and I was driving at the time she called so I asked if I could call her back the next day which I did. I left 2 messages and never received a response so I went with Tropical Maui Weddings instead. That was the extent of my experience with PMW.

#8 laura&james

• 30 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

We booked our wedding through Precious Maui Weddings, but I'm having my hair done by Dan Sanchez and makeup by Jessica Waite (both have easily accessible websites). They came highly recommended from others on this blog and my experience with them thus far has been great! Good luck with whomever you choose.

#9 cryssyv

• 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

Hi Mandiamondgal

First off - hope everything is running smoothly for your big day..... should be fairly soon for you right?

Just wondering if you decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings and if so how your experiences have been so far?? Have you used any other services with them? and Which photographer you chose to go with?

thanks a bunch

#10 cnjames2211

• 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:37 AM

I'm using PMW so far so good. My weddding is in October and they have booked me with Marabelle for my photographer and video. They have a website there stuff looks great. I didnt book my hair and makeup through PMW. I have no clue who I'm going to use yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users