Seating Arrangement

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

I would do one long table or one u shape table...those are always really neat

#12 DarcyJAde

• 305 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

I am assigning "cliques" together. That way they will enjoy themselves. I don't think people should be forced to mingle, they will after a few drinks
      Also, I want everyone up and dancing!!!

#13 wsarah2107

• 166 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:04 AM

thank you thank you everyone to replying to this...I wasn't going to have seating arrangements predetermined since there are only 30 or so people...but maybe it would make it easier..? Guess I'll have to think about this one some more!!

#14 TCIbride

• 189 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

I'm in the same boat - 22 people. I am doing seating chart but am still thinking if I should just assign tables or should I assign the seats as well. The middle school teacher in me wants to have all under control :) We are having 4 tables of 6 (the restaurant owner said it would work better for the venue)

#15 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

I think one long table with you and your FI set up at the front so you can see down the table and all of your guests would be a good idea. If you are worried about cliques that's one way to help and you can still assign seating so they are a little more spread out around the table.
            Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#16 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:09 PM

I had 25 people at the wedding and we decided last minute at the resort to do the private beach reception. We didn't even talk about how many tables or what the seating would be like prior to arriving at the reception. There were three tables of 8 set-up and a table of 4. We sat at the table of 4 with our Best Man and MOH. We simply let the rest of the guests pick thier own seats - this way everyone sat with people they wanted. Everyone had a good time and were happy with the seating. We were not even at the reception when they all figured it out - we were getting some sunset photos taken.
              Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users