Photo

I finally found a dress that's in my budget but...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

I can't find it in a store to try on! Grr go figure. Anyways the dress is "Lara" it's a Maggie Sottero. Does anyone have this dress or had it?
    If so can you PLEASE post pictures of it for me!

Thanks!

#2 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
    • 291 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

ok so I dont, but I managed to find you these pictures of real brides in the Lara...

Used Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Lara, Size 0

https://is31.eporia....1001/651382.jpg

Hope that helps!

#3 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
      • 417 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:18 AM

Thanks! It at least lets me see it on someone besides a model! I really really like this dress but I wouldn't dare buy it without trying it on. I have seriously called 5 stores that carry Maggie and none of them have this dress.

#4 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
        • 93 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:15 AM

I feel your pain, i just posted a similar thread about 2 dresses I love that I, also, can't find in the store.

Every store I went to had me try on dresses that we're similar...which is helpful, but not the same.

Best of luck!!!

#5 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
          • 417 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by OCMDBride05152010
            I feel your pain, i just posted a similar thread about 2 dresses I love that I, also, can't find in the store.

Every store I went to had me try on dresses that we're similar...which is helpful, but not the same.

Best of luck!!!
            Yeah it's definitely not the same at all. Sorry to hear you're having the same bad luck as I am. Good luck to you also.

#6 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
            • 2,424 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by courtney_b00
              Thanks! It at least lets me see it on someone besides a model! I really really like this dress but I wouldn't dare buy it without trying it on. I have seriously called 5 stores that carry Maggie and none of them have this dress.
              I feel your pain, i was searching for Myra and Vivien from Maggie and called about 35 stores and finally one store had Myra and 3 had Vivien but in the end i didn't choose either. I would keep calling around and ask if they would get it in for you to try on. In my search a couple of stores said they would either free of charge get it in as long as it was not a new dress of hers or for $50 they would bring it in and if you ordered it they would put it to the cost of the dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users