Photo

Did you register for gifts?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 pipi619

pipi619
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:40 AM

We will register but haven't got a chance to do it. between work and part time MBA, I just have no time for planning our wedding. Many people have asked us what to buy and they said it it is a lot easier for them, so they don't have to worry about buying something that we dont like.

#32 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pipi619
      We will register but haven't got a chance to do it. between work and part time MBA, I just have no time for planning our wedding. Many people have asked us what to buy and they said it it is a lot easier for them, so they don't have to worry about buying something that we dont like.

I recently finished my MBA - where are you getting yours? are you specializing in anything? It was so much work, but I kinda miss it now that it's all done!!!

sorry for the hijack!

we registered because Reggie & I do not live together - he's still at home with parents and I'm in a furnished apartment. So basically we don't have a whole lot! Plus, we're having an AHR and lots of people were asking us if we registered.
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#33 sandyroo

sandyroo
      • 72 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:15 PM

I'm so glad to see this thread! I thought we were the only ones not registering. FI was absolutely against asking anyone who spends the $ to come to our wedding for a gift. We are going to have one AHR for my FI's family (my family is on the other coast and we're undecided on whether to have an AHR there. i think it will depend on how much money is left after all is said and done). But we're still not going to register because they're asian and they give $$ as wedding gifts.

#34 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
        • 298 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:15 PM

I have decided not to have a registry or have a shower because we are expecting quite a few guest at our wedding. I just feel it is not necessary. My fi and I have been together almost 5 years and have everything we need. On the other hand, my bachelorette party I can't wait to have. I am so excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users