Photo

Please help a BDW member win the Weddingbells.ca blogger search contest!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Lara

Lara
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hello fellow destination brides! I've just been notified that I am a finalist for the Weddingbells.ca blogger search contest! From Sept. 16-Oct. 16, I will be going head to head with one other destination bride to find out who will go on to blog about her wedding planning from January to June of next year. Please help me win by visiting Weddingbells.ca | blogger search and voting for me! If I win this round, I get to spend the rest of my planning time blogging about all the fun I'm having planning my DW and I'm really really excited at that prospect!

Thanks ladies, I've already gained so much by being part of this forum, and your help with this contest would be the icing on the wedding cake for me!

-Lara

P.S. Some of the things in the prize pack won't be very useful to me as the contest goes until after my actual wedding. So, if I win, I will definitely be giving away some of the award stuff on here...please help me win! It may even benefit you in the long run

#2 Nadine2010

Nadine2010
    • 185 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:55 PM

It looks like voting doesn't start until the 16th, i'll have ot come back and vote for you then! Good Luck!

#3 Lara

Lara
      • 179 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:39 PM

Thanks =) I'll need all the help I can get

#4 midnight24

midnight24
        • 754 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:24 AM

congrats on being a finalist. i applied...i guess i didn't get picked...oh well.

#5 Lara

Lara
          • 179 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:46 AM

aww, sorry to hear that midnight24. I've applied for a million contests and this is the only one I've gotten a shot at, so I'm sure something else will come along for you! Thanks for your congrats - please help me by throwing a vote my way=) The competition is neck and neck!

#6 Moonrhea

Moonrhea
            • 153 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:33 AM

congratulations on getting picked. Just voted for you!

#7 super19

super19
              • 1,123 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

I voted for you. Good luck!

#8 Lara

Lara
                • 179 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for voting, ladies! Please keep helping me - the other girl has been in the lead the whole time =( I can't seem to close the gap!

#9 aprilmay

aprilmay
                  • 266 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:52 PM

Well, even though I had to sign up to vote, I did it!!! Good luck! Sh*t, 46%..... come on girls vote vote vote!!!!!

#10 Lara

Lara
                    • 179 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:55 AM

aww thanks aprilmay! I know, it's annoying that you have to have an account to vote. So thank you all for taking the time to do that! I really appreciate it=)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users