Photo

In Desperate Search for Photographer!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

I love love love my photographer - his info is in my planning bio if you want to look. I have his price list too. He's from Vancouver, but will be in the Mayan in April of next year (my wedding is in March) :) Good luck!
    March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
    http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#12 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
    • 546 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by simba1234
      Hi -

I'm getting married in Cancun in April 2010 and so far it has been a stressful mission finding a good photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want photojournalist type photos with AMAZING colors that pop! I really want someone who captures the emotions/fun of the day as well as the beautiful scenery. I want a trash the dress session in the beach also. My SIL used Rudy Arpia for her wedding and we was incredible but I don't want to use the same exact photogrpher they had. I also love Elizabeth Medina but she's unavailable on my day.

I would really appreciate any advice? I would be willing to fly a good photographer in if necessary.
      I don't know what your budget is, but Del Sol Photography down there is amazing.

#13 bride2010

bride2010
      • 424 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

There are a ton of photographers on the forum that you can check out. The others have already listed some of the threads where you may find them.

I ended up booking with photographers from Toronto and flying them down with me. They are absolutely amazing and I'm really excited to see how my pictures will turn out. Here's their website: Verve Photo Co.
        http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
        26 Booked + Bride & Groom
        "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#14 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
        • 1,213 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tlseege
          LOL, It's Trisha... but Tammy and I are basically an old married couple, so you can call me by her name if you'd like! :)
          ah geez! i totally know you both

didn't even realize i slipped - sorry...

#15 BrideNov2009

BrideNov2009
          • 42 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

Photographer...I know this is going to sound crazy but we actually have our wedding photographer flying in from Victoria BC. It was a lot cheaper than other prices we were coming across.

Devin Card Photography | Wedding Photographer Victoria BC

Good Luck and Congratulations too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users