Photo

logo matching question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 smith3576

smith3576
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:42 PM

Okay, I know this is SO not important, but I keep stressing over it. We are carrying the design on our invites (below - it's not the best picture sorry) throughout our wedding decorations during the ceremony and reception.

The issue I am having is that I don't know that they are the best kind of images to use on our OOT/departure stuff - the bag itself, the mugs, etc. It seems that something more beachy or fun would be more fitting. Would it be strange to do a different design on the OOT stuff/departure newsletter, etc. (like a palm tree, starfish, etc.) and the designs below for the actual wedding stuff? Or do you think the designs below would be fine for the OOT stuff?

Thanks! MY FI thinks I'm crazy.

Click the image to open in full size.
    We're married! Jamie

#2 *kellis*

*kellis*
    • 330 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

I think they're amazing. But if you want to do something more beachy and don't want it to clash, why don't you do a more formal looking starfish design? Maybe in like a silver or the same color as those scrolls?
      http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
      (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#3 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
      • 432 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

You could carry the scroll design into a beach theme. The cover of the thanks card, that scroll could have a hibiscus with sea shells in the open area or along the bottom part. Or you could take the scroll and have it run along a beach scene with your name and your fiances name following the outer part of the scroll. Sorry I can visualize it but I cannot explain very well.

Dea

#4 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
        • 196 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

I think combining them (scrolls and beachy) is a great idea. A fancy starfish whole look really nice or the sand dollar.

#5 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
          • 429 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:06 PM

I love your logo! It reminds me of mine. We are using our logo on most of our paper stuff (std's/invitations/thank-you's/welcome letter/luggage tags etc.) You could just always stick with your color themes if you aren't sure if you want to do your logo.

But I definitely think your logo has a mexican twist to it! Go with it!!! :)

#6 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
            • 242 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

I also like the idea of just using your logo. That's what I'm planning on putting on my OOT bag stuff.

#7 smith3576

smith3576
              • 290 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

Thanks for the input! I'll play around with it and see what I can come up with!
                We're married! Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users