Photo

Did you have both a private and hotel photographer?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blumenthale

blumenthale
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Hi-
    My the wedding package I has a hotel photographer included. I was gifted a private photographer by a family member. Any thoughts on how to combine them? I think two photographers may be confusing at the wedding and result in missed shots or duplicated shots, etc. Any one able to do the hotel photo package on another day?

#2 jenjoe08

jenjoe08
    • 67 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

See if the hotel will credit the cost of their photographer to your overall bill. We used an outside photographer and were able to negotiate a credit for not using the photog included in our package.

#3 blumenthale

blumenthale
      • 242 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:28 PM

Thanks, thye just changed the 2010 package and now it doesn't have photography, so it won't be a problem.

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

I was going to say...you might want to look at/consider the "free" package and add on. I just sent you a PM...I think that we might have a connection through my cousin...

#5 blumenthale

blumenthale
          • 242 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

I just PMd you. I do know your cousin. Small world. I am thinking about the free package and just adding on here and there.

#6 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
            • 573 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

I am bring my own photogrpaher also, so instead of using their photographer I am going to switch and use their videographer, So I can have a video of the wedding also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users