NH Riviera Wedding

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 RachelRoo

RachelRoo
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:17 AM

Hello out there!

I'm getting married at the NH Riviera this November and was hoping to talk to anyone who is going to be, or was married at this location. I'd love to hear about you day, and any recommendations your have!

Thanks,

RachelRoo

#2 Darla&Anthony

Darla&Anthony
    • 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:07 AM

Congratualations. I am considering this resort for my wedding in June as well. If I hear of anything on it, I'll let you know. Best wishes!

~Darla

#3 Sheryl<3Clay

Sheryl<3Clay
      • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

Hello you guys!! Im planning on getting married here May22, 2010. :-)

I haven't seen any other posts about getting married here so i would love all the info i can get!!

Thanks!!

#4 Darla&Anthony

Darla&Anthony
        • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

I found a few reviews on tripadvisor.com where people reviewed the resort and were married and/or attended a wedding there.

I've been working with Sandy to get the details lined out and a date reserved for June, 2010. Has anyone been sucessful in negotiating a better deal for a group or rooms and/or on the wedding package? If so, would you mind sharing what they were able to do for you? I've just been corresponding via e-mail and was shot down on my first attempt. Hoping she might come back with something the next time I hear from her. It's been taking about 1/2 a day to get a response.

I do have the 2010 wedding package rates and a PDF with 4 pictures of the different wedding setups. Let me know if you want either of those.

Thanks!
          Darla

#5 Stefanie

Stefanie
          • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

Hey ladies,
            I am looking to book the NH Riveria for October 2010. I am just at the beginning stages (talking to a travel agent right now). I would love to see the pictures of the wedding set up, I haven't seen any yet.
            I wish you girls all the best and as soon as I get information I will share with you all :)

#6 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

That hotel looks great. I wonder why there are not more brides getting married there!

#7 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:51 AM

Wow, the more I raed, the more I like it. Do you have any details on how much weddings cost there - I see the $2600 option for 20 guests, how many guests are you having? How much is a DJ and can you bring a different photographer?

#8 super19

super19
                • 1,123 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:30 AM

Hi Rachelroo -
                  Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Happy planning,
                  Jen

#9 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:21 PM

welcome,happy dw planning.you will hear lots of stories on here all good of course

#10 Stefanie

Stefanie
                    • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:48 AM

Hey ladies,
                      I was wondering if any of you have booked yet or have talked to a travel agent. I keep getting pretty expensive quotes back (even though we have a large group of almost 50 people). I was just wondering if this is an expensive resort or if my travel agent isn't getting me the best deal?

Hope everyone's planning is going well :)

-Stefanie-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users