Photo

Decided to sell my dress

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:36 PM

Well after talking to Ann and Andrea I think I decided I'm going to attempt to sell my wedding dress. I'm still looking for good pictures of the dress, I'm sure Juan has some good ones but I know he's super busy. I'm not sure what price I'll list it for just yet, all I know is the min. I'll take for it.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:38 PM

Tammy - I love your dress, will you post it on here or on ebay? I am sure you will end up getting a good price for it...

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

Maybe someone on here would want it - it would be so fun to see someone else wear your dress!

I'll probably be selling mine as well, after my TTD session. I won't actually trash the dress though - if we do anything that would hurt the dress, I will wear my backup dress. Anyone interested in the Lazaro 3501? lol

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          Tammy - I love your dress, will you post it on here or on ebay? I am sure you will end up getting a good price for it...
          I'll post it on here and preowned wedding website. Once I have all stuff needed I'll post the link. But if anyone is interested in the meantime just send me a PM.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            Maybe someone on here would want it - it would be so fun to see someone else wear your dress!

I'll probably be selling mine as well, after my TTD session. I won't actually trash the dress though - if we do anything that would hurt the dress, I will wear my backup dress. Anyone interested in the Lazaro 3501? lol
            Actually I like your dress too! My fave dress is a lazaro (style 3664) - I am waiting for it to go on sale for like 70% off though.

[edit] I have to say though, looking at the pic, it does it no justice. Why are the pics of bridal dresses never as good as in person?!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
              Actually I like your dress too! My fave dress is a lazaro (style 3664) - I am waiting for it to go on sale for like 70% off though.

[edit] I have to say though, looking at the pic, it does it no justice. Why are the pics of bridal dresses never as good as in person?!
              because they all post like they have to pee - i mean check this out, this is the model in my dress ... Lazaro - Bridal Gown - 3501 - now what bride looks like that?

#7 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

HEY Ann you were supposed to have Leigh take a picture of you in that pose.... :-)

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:59 PM

oh dang. just another shot to have for the TTD session!

#9 gkashmira

gkashmira
                  • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:05 PM

i posted mine on craigslist and continue to get inquiries... you could try that too!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:10 PM

KASH! Hey there - how are ya?

i will probably post mine on craigs list, eBay, and that pre-owned site. and of course put it on here, and probably the knot too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users