Photo

designer gowns made to order for CHEAP!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 evaleen

evaleen
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

Hey all,
    I have been dreaming about a specific Maggie Sottero gown for months but it didn't exactly fit into my budget. Luckily for me, I stumbled upon this website that basically duplicates designer gowns (list of designers and gowns are shown) to your size and preference for super cheap. You basically select the designer gown, send them your measurements, along with any special requests, and they create it for you and ship it. There are also reviews on each gown from people that have ordered and received previously. So I am happy to report that my very expensive Maggie will now only cost me $240USD! For all you brides wanting that special dress, check out this website!

TopBridalDresses

i hope this helps some of you!

#2 Tonir

Tonir
    • 283 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

Have you already gotten your dress and are happy with it?

#3 *Karla*

*Karla*
      • 4,854 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

How did your dress come out? Be sure to post pics and let us know if you are happy with the quality! Hoping for the best for you

#4 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:31 PM

Just make sure it's a reputable site. There are many of these sites based in China that make these dresses incredibly cheap but the quality tends to suffer sometimes. Other sites like this one are:

www.peridress.com
          Buyer100
          Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users