Photo

Anyone else have a special "Mom & Me" pic from dress shopping?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

i agree, it's an adorable thread! not sad, just a reminder to cherish what we have while we have it (and get pictures!). i just wish i could contribute a cute pic like yours ... that said, *someone* else must have one! where are the cute mommy pics ladies?!?!?

#22 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:09 AM

I feel so lucky to still have my mom around - and that she was at my wedding. My step-dad was not at my wedding as he passed away about 2.5 yrs ago now, but knowing my mom was at my side made it better. My mom is truly my best friend. We have been through so many ups & downs in life & I just know I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. Ok...that's enough - I'm getting too emotional here!!

Oh...and that's me & my mom in my avatar!!

#23 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:26 PM

Amanda -- I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your step-dad; I know that must have been just awful. On a brighter note, you and your Mom look like a daring-diva-duo in your avatar pic -- soooo cute!

If anyone else has a Mom & me pic (wedding related or not), feel free to post away and give your MAMA some props today!

#24 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

What a wonderful idea to include your Grandmother in the fitting! Definately something to think about considering my Nana won't be able to come to DR! Everyone's pictures are so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users