Sign in to follow this  
islandbride317

Anyone else have a special "Mom & Me" pic from dress shopping?

Hi-ya, ladies!

Ok, so I guess I am sort of sentimental, but I was just going through pictures from my wedding-dress shopping excursions, and I found one of my mom and I on my 1st day out that I felt was really special and wanted to see if anyone else had a pic. they wanted to share!

Here's my Mom and I just after we bought my first dress (which is now the dress I will be wearing for my AHR since I changed my mind and got my Sottero & Midgley a few months later, which she totally adores and it's her DREAM DRESS as much as it is mine!):

Click the image to open in full size.

Anyone else have a "Mama N' Me" moment they'd like to share?

awww so cute (she looks so happy), and now i'm sad that i don't have a pic like this. my mom was so funny dress shopping ... every single dress i tried on she said, "oooooh lisa *that's* the one!" haha ... but then she cried real tears at the actual dress. i wish i had a pic of that.

sadly, i somehow never got a pic of just the two of us together on wedding day either. cry.gif do not let that happen ... you will regret it forever! pics with your mom like this one you've got are so special ... cherish it always!

Awww, what a great picture! You'll treasure that one.

This is a regret-I should have taken some pictures. The only one I have of us is because Mom is in the mirror taking a photo of me. My Mom was so excited to go dress shopping I don't know why I didn't think of it!

Thanks so much for sharing. My Mom is coming into town this weekend and we are going to two shops on Saturday. Now I'll be sure to capture a Mom and Me dress shopping moment!

awww, I'm not sure if I have a mom & me pic but I do have one of me and my grandma at my final fitting which is awesome because my grandma couldn't come to Mexico for our wedding. cheesy.gif

Here it is (please excuse the stupid look on my face lol):

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
Awh Kathy - grandma is so cute! You...not so much!! rofl.gif
JK...You know i love.gif you!!
lol you'll pay for that! rant.gif jk wink.gif I think my grandma is adorable though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
lol you'll pay for that! rant.gif jk wink.gif I think my grandma is adorable though!
Your grandma is adorable. I took a look at you pics and I LOVE your flowers. Were they from the resort?? I hope I get that lucky if they were. All the pics the WC have sent me are not so nice.