Jump to content

Photo

Post your wedding shoes


  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#271 jesique

jesique
  • Newbie
  • 47 posts

    Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

    I'll be wearing these in a few days...I found them at Macy's but ordered them from zappos.com.

    I love these shoes! They're comfortable and I can wear them with tons of stuff after the wedding. I love having a bit of color under my dress.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Nadine.

    #272 MsShelley

    MsShelley

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

      Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:24 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesique
      I'll be wearing these in a few days...I found them at Macy's but ordered them from zappos.com.

      I love these shoes! They're comfortable and I can wear them with tons of stuff after the wedding. I love having a bit of color under my dress.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Nadine.
      very cute!!

      #273 MsShelley

      MsShelley

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

        Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:35 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tammyjo6207
        those are very nice, very simple and pretty...

        #274 Jenn

        Jenn
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,557 posts

          Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:19 AM

          Nadine - I love the idea of having some color under your dress!! I haven't bought shoes yet, but I think that may be the way I go :)

          #275 Leia78

          Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

            Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:08 PM

            I just bought them today @ DSW on clearance for $50 !
            Click the image to open in full size.
            Click the image to open in full size.

            #276 MsShelley

            MsShelley

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

              Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:13 PM

              here are mine:

              Click the image to open in full size.

              Click the image to open in full size.

              #277 Leia78

              Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

                Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                here are mine:

                Click the image to open in full size.

                Click the image to open in full size.
                Where did you get the starfish jewel? It's really cute.Did it come w/ the shoes?

                #278 MsShelley

                MsShelley

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

                  Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:27 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leia78
                  Where did you get the starfish jewel? It's really cute.Did it come w/ the shoes?
                  lol, I totally made them, here look at this thread....

                  So, I think I found the perfect shoes

                  #279 Leia78

                  Leia78
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

                    Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by beachbride
                    lol, I totally made them, here look at this thread....

                    So, I think I found the perfect shoes
                    OMG, you did make them! So cute! I'm going to have to look into that website where you ordered the pins.

                    #280 MsShelley

                    MsShelley

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

                      Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Leia78
                      OMG, you did make them! So cute! I'm going to have to look into that website where you ordered the pins.
                      I just ordered plain pins and glued on the rhinestones... it was a pita, but in the end I love them....




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users