• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#101 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
    That might be fun to have them died in the wine red color, but I will probably go with the traditional ivory...but I am considering having a little color...hmmm
    I just originally thought that u were going with that color just because of the sash on ur previous dress and cause you're getting married in napa...i really like the wine color but also like the ivory color

#102 BayBug

BayBug
    • 852 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:06 PM

Leigh, I would love your shoes, but I am a 6 1/2 sometimes 7. I think I remember seeing those shoes at Banana.
      Tammy, I am really scared to post my dress on the internet. What if my fiance sees it. I took pictures of it and I will try to load them tomorrow. None of you are scared that your future husband may see your dress?
      Angie

#103 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:10 PM

You can always send it to us via PM... (see we have an answer for everything) I'm not worried about this forum, besides I've pretty much scared him away from the planning process with showing him the budget so I'm good.. lol

#104 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:10 PM

i have absolutly no worries about my FI being on this site - he'd never bother! he doesn't want to see my dress, so he's extra careful to avoid it

#105 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:22 AM

k WOW I had a busy day..yay i bought my wedding shoes today i took ur advice and i went with the stuart weitzman ones and am so happy with my choice..i aso bought a new dress to wear for our honeymoon dinner and o a wedding band ...AHHHH!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#106 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:22 AM

wow - that was a productive day! congrats on checking off some big items

#107 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:16 PM

ummm ya this relates to the other thread about being indecisive well i totally am...I bought new shoes yesterday returned the stuart weitzman ones for these...and they were $125 cheaper but they are so high i might kill myself but thats ok

Click the image to open in full size.

#108 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:19 PM

those are really pretty, my FI told me the taller the better for the wedding day...he said you never wear heels and women in heels are sexy...you can always take them off to dance.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#109 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:21 PM

those are really nice Edyta!!

#110 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
                    those are really pretty, my FI told me the taller the better for the wedding day...he said you never wear heels and women in heels are sexy...you can always take them off to dance.
                    That is very true woman in high heels so hot...im happy that we'll be taking pics on the beach that way i can take them off for an hour or so...it will feel so good to put ur feet into the nice hot sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users