Canadian Brides

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Love3

Love3
  • 785 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hi

I am hoping one of you can help me out here!! I am on the hunt for those darn plastic loops for the luggage tags. I have been everywhere possible and have had NOOOO luck. I ended up buying the laminating ones from the dollar store but they don't come with the loops. I cna order on line form the states which I don't want to and most of them come in packs of 100 or more. THere is no way I would use that many. My wedding is in November so really I don't have much time to order I would think. Does anyone know where I can get these things?? I am about to pull my hair out lol.

Thanks for any advice
    Heather
    ~Heather~

#2 darya12

darya12
    • 36 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:06 AM

Try staples. search for:

GBC SelfSeal Luggage Tag and Loops, 2-7/8" x 4-5/8", 5-Pack

These are self laminating. I used them and really happy with them.

#3 darya12

darya12
      • 36 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:08 AM

How many do you need?
        you just need the loops right?

#4 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:00 AM

ya i bought the self laminating cards from the Dollar Store but at this point I will buy the tags with the loops as I am tired of searching lol. I also am on the hunt for those key/$ holders! They are like the luggage tags but with an opening. I did try Staples and didn't see any that came with the loops?? I will check again.

Thanks for your help
          ~Heather~

#5 emme

emme
          • 382 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

I was in the same boat as you...searching and searching...

I got all of my supplies from West Coast Lanyards and even though they were based out of California...they were soooooooo good to work with. I ended up getting the badge holders, lanyards, luggage tags, and luggage tag straps (buckle type) from them. Depending on what you order...you can order as little as 10 pieces. With the exchange rate right now...it might be worth taking a look at?

Another place that would have been a backup for the luggage tags was Home Depot. If you go on their site...they have them but just don't know about the loops. The badge holders are hard to come by though.

Hope this helps...good luck in search!!
            http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#6 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
            • 303 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

I am in the same boat. I saw that some brides use ribbon instead... but I am still hunting for the plastic loops.
              I found a few sites to get them on line - ebay, amazon .com - but I am determined to find them and not pay shipping.. I am on a mission now.... lol
              I found the card holders at staples (some brides on here said not to get the laminating ones because them the guests cant put their names and addresses on it) but the loops are very elusive.
              I am also trying to find the badgeholders that seal at the top. i like the idea of the room key/card and tip holder... Does anyone know where to get those?

#7 Love3

Love3
              • 785 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:06 AM

I am looking for the key card holder too. I bought luggage tags at Dollar Rama 8 for $1 they are the ones though that you can't take the paper in and out
                ~Heather~

#8 Love3

Love3
                • 785 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by emme
                  I was in the same boat as you...searching and searching...

I got all of my supplies from West Coast Lanyards and even though they were based out of California...they were soooooooo good to work with. I ended up getting the badge holders, lanyards, luggage tags, and luggage tag straps (buckle type) from them. Depending on what you order...you can order as little as 10 pieces. With the exchange rate right now...it might be worth taking a look at?

Another place that would have been a backup for the luggage tags was Home Depot. If you go on their site...they have them but just don't know about the loops. The badge holders are hard to come by though.

Hope this helps...good luck in search!!

I was just on this site! Obviously they ship to Canada! What key card holders did you order?
                  ~Heather~

#9 Krista_H

Krista_H
                  • 428 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

Says more than 10 available.

Luggage Tag Loops for laminating pouches Clear, FREE on eBay.ca (item 250454502639 end time 26-Sep-09 17:22:06 EDT)

#10 Love3

Love3
                    • 785 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

ya I saw those they want like $81 to ship to Canada!!! Thanks though
                      ~Heather~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users