Photo

Majestic Colonial - flowers?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

I am using Real Touch flowers from Enchanting Memories (Destination Wedding essentials - wedding, essentials). I live near Hamilton and went to view their merchandise. I was really impressed.

The real touch flowers travel well and they will still look great for when I trash my dress 2 days later for photo opporunties.

#12 karenk77

karenk77
    • 369 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

What they told me when I was there was if there is anything you have in mind you can send them the email and they can replicate it as best as possible so you can keep that in mind too

#13 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
      • 280 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by karenk77
        What they told me when I was there was if there is anything you have in mind you can send them the email and they can replicate it as best as possible so you can keep that in mind too
        This means that they'll stick with the color. For example...another bride on here wanted white orchids and when they couldn't get them they used white roses.

#14 *~Tara~*

*~Tara~*
        • 56 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:17 PM

Hi Dani,

Would you also be able to forward the Powerpoint presentation to me? I am sooo very nervous about the flowers, and would love to see a sample of their work! My email is tara_ann19@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users