"Must-Do Photos"

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 DreaW

• Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

Ok I know there is a thread on here just about this topic....need to go find it....but while I'm searching for it you can search for it too :)

#32 Mandy

• 514 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:44 PM

Here's a few I found:

#33 DreaW

• Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

thanks mandy those are the ones I was looking for :)
        Ladies, especially the new girls, remember the search button....it's a very helpful tool.

#34 Martha

• VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:54 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth, Drea.

I do not really have a list (other than the traditinal ones)....I am letting my photographer do her thing.

#35 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:05 AM

I think it helps to avoid giving your photographer a long list. You wouldn't want them to be so resticted. if you hire someone creative it can work out better just to let them be inspired.

We did have a couple must haves though. I wanted a group picture & one of my BDW starfish.

The ROR photographer is Michael. If you search the forum you'll see lots of samples of his work.

Something that I did last minute & wish I would have thought out before was putting all the accessories I'd want photographed in a sack for my photographer. I had a program & some of our random wedding things. This way all that stuff was together for her to take pictures of it. If I would have planned this in advance I would have brought an invitation and some other wedding things.

#36 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by CourtneyV
              Actually PhotoDiva,

I love when you photographers give your two cents.

Oh, and I'll be sending you my 657 item list of my must-have pictures!! :P
              was "picture of us sitting by old cowboy" on your list of 657?

It's fun when old threads come back to life :)

#37 Richard King

Richard King
              • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:56 AM

We personally cant stand long lists. They tie you down, and you miss the really great emotional shots. Trust your photographer to get all the day captured. If you give him a list at all, make it a "asolouteley must have" list.

Also who is "uncle george"... I havent a clue. Prime a senor reliable family member to assist the photographer, and help coordiante and track down the people on the list

If you want emotion, life, candidness and a story of your day dont give your photographer a long list, or the day will litterally be people scrabbling arround finging "uncle george" for the next shot on the list

Richard King

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users