• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

does anyone have a list of must-do photos, and the married ladies~ is there a photo you had wished you had done? I am trying to gather these now....

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

Oh, there was a thread about that a while ago... let me see if I can find it for you..
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:17 PM

Here it is! :)

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1856

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
          ok! many thanks! When I searched random posts came up....

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

there may even be some other threads about this as well. the one shot i did have on my mental list that i wanted was one of those beachy photos where we write "just married" or "thank you" in the sand - and i forgot about that one. i'm already over it though - i'm sure i'll find an amazing picture to use instead (that is if i do any photo cards!)

#6 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:23 PM

My photog told me to be careful not to make a super long list as it will inhibit his creativity with other unique shots...
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              My photog told me to be careful not to make a super long list as it will inhibit his creativity with other unique shots...
              that's a good thought!

#8 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                Jonathan brought that up in that thread. I think I'll give a list to Leigh, but I'd rather her skip out on the list than deflate her creativity. She's the professional, and I chose her for a reason, I should be able to trust her. But I do really like the shots of the brides shoes in that artistic way.

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

Well, I'm super bummed that we didn't do a group shot, after the wave hit us I think we were all a little scatter brained and we forgot all about it. but still I'm kindof sad we didn't get that picture.

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                    Jonathan brought that up in that thread. I think I'll give a list to Leigh, but I'd rather her skip out on the list than deflate her creativity. She's the professional, and I chose her for a reason, I should be able to trust her. But I do really like the shots of the brides shoes in that artistic way.
                    i would agree - i'd skip the big list. write down the "must haves," like "mom, dad, and couple" or something - but let the photographer do their thing! other than calling out the family photos as we went along, paul and i didn't have a list. my sis was able to point out a couple that we missed (just cuz we were scatter brained) but i think we got them all.

as for the creative ones - i just let leigh and matt do their thing. i was looking for my shoes at some point and they were hanging from the shutters - i know leigh was up to something! i just can't wait to see all of the shots i DIDN'T know she took!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users