OOT Bag Ideas - South Florida

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Danyelle

Danyelle
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

Hi Ladies,

So, when FI and I were planning to have our wedding in Jamaica we were going to put lots of Caribbean/beachy and Jamaican items in our OOT bags.

Now we're having a Florida wedding and I don't know what to put into the bags. My friend suggested putting in some items to represent FI and my backgrounds (Irish and Jamaican) which is kinda cute so I may try that if there aren't cute Florida ideas. FI suggested oranges...so he's no help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

#2 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

What about something orange-scented, like lotion or candles? Florida is also known for key lime pie...you could also do something key lime pie-scented. You could throw in some tourist brochures from the area you're getting married. FL is also the "Sunshine State" so you could play around with that nickname (I thought of sunglasses but that might break the budget).

#3 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
      • 456 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

Where in Florida are you getting married? If you will be in the Miami area you could use some Cuban inspired ideas. Also, South Beach so anything that is colorful and art deco. Flamingos are very southern florida.

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

I put Gator gummies in my OOT bags for my guests, I got them from OTC Gator Snaps Gummy Treats

Also palm trees are a FL thing.

#5 Danyelle

Danyelle
          • 368 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

You girls are amazing. THANK YOU!!!

#6 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
            • 196 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

Gator Gummys...that is Awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic