Photo

Haiku Mills / Fairy Tale Wedding

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BlieLena

BlieLena
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Haiku Mill - Wedding Location & Coordination - Maui, Hawaii I was engaged in Maui and we were going to marry there until the economy got bad and it dawned on me that everybody would need rental cars and would be all over the place as far as accomodations go....

Anywho the link above takes you to the place it was going to be at, I believe at the time it was $3500 for the site rental Its a little far away but the drive is special and you could rent a van for the guests etc....

Hope you all enjoy it, didn't see anything on here about it when I searched.

#2 Huey

Huey
    • 74 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:21 PM

What a pretty spot! It's got such a rustic feel. Do you know if it's open to public at all? I wouldn't mind going to get some photos there...

I hope your wedding planning is going well! Mexico will be loads of fun!!

#3 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
      • 223 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

I saw this estate on the Maui wedding blog I posted in this forum. It's also called Pua Le'a Estate. Here is a link to a wedding there. It has more pictures.

My Maui Wedding: Lisa & Lindsay's Lush, Opulent, Dinner Party for 50 Wedding

#4 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:02 PM

congrats!!!!!!!!! welcome
          ~Heather~

#5 azulskies

azulskies
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

I remember seeing this in a magazine...it's beautiful! It definitely is a little pricey but man, it's so romantic..

#6 hara_3d

hara_3d
            • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

I saw this on the waleia wedding site. It's gorgeous, too bad it's not by the ocean/sea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users