Photo

Ann's (AnnR) Las Caletas/Dreams PV/Hawaii Review ... LOOOOOOONG!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    I've been blogged! Leigh Miller Photography It's the same slideshow that's in the first post on this thread, but Leigh just put our wedding in her blog!

well you werent a blog virgin to begin with. youve been blogged plenty

#52 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by leigh miller
      well you werent a blog virgin to begin with. youve been blogged plenty
      so much for being discreet - i can't believe you just go out and call me a blog whore in front of everyone! you're the one blogging - i'm just an innocent victim!

#53 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:34 PM

yep. thats right. the secret is out

#54 laura b

laura b
        • 334 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:01 AM

Ann-
          I think I've said this before, but you look so beautiful. I get from your posts that you are really kind, and your beauty really shines.
          The insecure part of me is so jealous of how awesome everything looks!
          Your guests look like they had a great time and you're all so photogenic.
          Congratulations, girl.

And thanks for the review! Two beach weddings! Dang!

#55 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by laura b
            Ann-
            I think I've said this before, but you look so beautiful. I get from your posts that you are really kind, and your beauty really shines.
            The insecure part of me is so jealous of how awesome everything looks!
            Your guests look like they had a great time and you're all so photogenic.
            Congratulations, girl.

And thanks for the review! Two beach weddings! Dang!
            Awww - thank you, Laura! (I think I'm blushing!) I am sure your wedding will be just as fabulous ... and it's coming up fast! This summer is going to be crazy with all of the weddings - well, it already is! I am lucky with my 2 fun weddings - though technically the legal ceremony was on grass, lol. But it was right by a beach!

#56 laura b

laura b
            • 334 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

I am crazy about your avatar! So awesome!
              Anyway, the standard question I ask every bride and take notes from (especially with my wedding date in 10 days): What was your favorite part/the part you could control that you couldn't live without?

#57 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laura b
                I am crazy about your avatar! So awesome!
                Anyway, the standard question I ask every bride and take notes from (especially with my wedding date in 10 days): What was your favorite part/the part you could control that you couldn't live without?
                thanks! it's the only pro picture I have us os so far, so i had to crop it to make it fit (i really hope that's ok, Leigh!)

lol - i just read your question on Jassalyn's thread! this is a tough one. i think i loved our first dance - it was the first time i got to hug Paul, and just have a little "us" time - even if everyone was watching. and our first dance song was a surprise to me - so it was his little gift to me, in a way. had we been feeling better, it might have just been when we sat down to dinner at our table for 2 - but neither of us could eat! lol it definitely had nothing to do with the extras or anything - so just don't stress about all that! i also loved walking down the aisle and seeing him waiting for me. not sure that helps!

#58 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

Wow Ann!

I just saw Leigh's slideshow.

Amazing!!

#59 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

thanks! leigh did a FABULOUS job - I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures too.

#60 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:15 PM

**sobbing in the corner** I want to see my pictures too.. But my BDW sister did look amazing, didn't she... :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users