2186 replies to this topic

#881 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
  • 400 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
    Hello fellow MP brides!!

I will post a very detailed review when things settle down a little, but just wanted to drop a quick note to tell everyone that our wedding was PERFECT!!!! I am so happy with how everything went and couldn't have dreamed it any better. My cheeks ached from smiling so much. I had such a good time and I know all brides come back and say it, but really...stop stressing!!!! It was all so perfect and so easy. Deets to follow!! Also here's a few pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

And for the girl on here who was stressing out about the wrist bands...you probably won't like this too much, but this is what it's all about...F-U-N!!! Futuremsmoulton and I's wedding party had a beer chugging contest at the pool and when it was the bride's turn she totally beat me. Haha!!

ooooo FUN! Congrats girl! :)
    http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
    May 29, 2010
    Cancun, Mexico

#882 asbarret

asbarret
    • 217 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

Yea Tricia and Brooke! Can't wait for reviews =)

My coordinator sent me a new price list.....$50 to steam the dress.

#883 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:20 PM

blimey! i might just hang mine in the bathroom then!
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#884 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:36 PM

I know I'm thinking I'm gonna try hanging mine in the bathroom first too!! I arrive on the monday, but don't meet my wedding co-ordinator til the wednesday, and wedding is on the friday, so i'm gonna try the bathroom route then if it doesn't work, say to her on the wednesday!!

Thats one thing about mp, as much as its gorgeous and its only every great things that are said about weddings there, they charge for anything and everything above what you've already paid!! madness!!

#885 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

although i think when you get there you might be able to get a few freebies, if you're sweet enough

wow, 30lb lost (jsut saw your ticker!) well done! what diet you doing? x

#886 asbarret

asbarret
            • 217 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

i was thinking bathroom too!! i agree though...sweetness=free stuff

#887 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

and tips! hahaha!

#888 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                • 1,634 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:38 PM

lol That ticker was from last year...I didn't follow any diet, just went to exercise classes, pump, attack, lbt, combat, 4 times a week, cut out the crap (totally for 2 months, then a weekly treat after that) and limited myself to one a day of either bread, pasta or potato. I found this really effective, and cutting out the crap totally for the first 2 months I think was the key...it kick started my metabolism into gear, and by the end, I was losing without trying!! I went to dominican last year for 2 weeks all inclusive with no exercise what so ever and still lost 2 pounds!!lmao

i've put on something like 6 pounds since my lowest, but happy that i'll lose that again over the next 11 weeks! :)

Yeah I hear soo many people saying they get freebies when they go over, I doubt I will, I'm not good with stuff like that!! I'm having an outdoor reception and going to chance asking to have the tables arranged a certain way, and if I get that, then I'll probably be happy!lmao

Hows your planning going? I love how theres a few other uk brides now!! :)

#889 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                  • 545 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:41 PM

well that's marvelous!! well done! im following slimming world at the mo!

i love that there are other UK brides too! doesn't seem so daunting when there's other people travelling as far too!

planning is good, although we've just had a bit of a change and now i suddenly need to order a bouquet for me and button holes for 6 people. Im getting a quote from Sarahs Real Touch Flowers and then a quote from the MP for real ones an will go with the cheaper!

what colour bouquet should i have? my dress is lemon in colour and my boys are in Navy. my flowergirls are in Ivory

#890 vgirl17

vgirl17
                    • 315 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
                    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
                    • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

Congratulations Tricia!!!! You're pictures look beautiful :) Can't wait to hear your review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users