Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#2131 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
  • Member
  • 710 posts

    Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:31 PM

    Moon Palace 2010 brides..... Where are you reviews??  All 2011 brides are waiting to hear the details!! LOL 



    #2132 Scorpio30

    Scorpio30
    • Newbie
    • 87 posts

      Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:31 PM



      Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

      Moon Palace 2010 brides..... Where are you reviews??  All 2011 brides are waiting to hear the details!! LOL 


      Sorry Diamondgirl!! I'm still trying to find the time to select the photos from my photographer!! I try and pop on here as much as I can to help answer any questions!!

      If you have any questions please go ahead and ask! I'm happy to help my fellow brides!!!
       



      #2133 DiamondGirl

      DiamondGirl
      • Member
      • 710 posts

        Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:19 PM



        Originally Posted by Scorpio30 



        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

        Moon Palace 2010 brides..... Where are you reviews??  All 2011 brides are waiting to hear the details!! LOL 


        Sorry Diamondgirl!! I'm still trying to find the time to select the photos from my photographer!! I try and pop on here as much as I can to help answer any questions!!

        If you have any questions please go ahead and ask! I'm happy to help my fellow brides!!!
         

        Did you book your wedding directly through MP, blocked rooms or went with a TA? 
         



        #2134 kyndall

        kyndall
        • Jr. Member
        • 151 posts

          Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

          Less than 90 days!!  Finally heard from the WC.  Does anyone have suggestions on where to have a rehersal dinner?  I have heard the restaurants at the golf course are nice but don't really see that as an option on the info they sent me.  It says it only holds 10 people at the golf club house.



          #2135 Scorpio30

          Scorpio30
          • Newbie
          • 87 posts

            Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

            Diamondgirl.....We booked through a TA and did a group contract. 



            #2136 Leigh17

            Leigh17
            • Jr. Member
            • 339 posts

              Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:11 AM

              We had a very nice dinner at Arrecifes.  Everyone was very happy with their meal.  I also wanted to have our group dinner at the golf course restaurant, but since we had closer to 25 people for our group dinner, I couldn't get our WC to allow it.  There's a nice terrace outside of Arrecifes which is where we planned on eating (but it was too windy).  They set us up inside instead, but it felt like a private dinner inside as well.
               

              Originally Posted by kyndall 

              Less than 90 days!!  Finally heard from the WC.  Does anyone have suggestions on where to have a rehersal dinner?  I have heard the restaurants at the golf course are nice but don't really see that as an option on the info they sent me.  It says it only holds 10 people at the golf club house.





              #2137 Ravywedding

              Ravywedding
              • Jr. Member
              • 183 posts

                Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

                >Check out the Moon Palace Restaurant Thread. It's s great resource where past MP brides have shared their opinions on location, food and ambience.

                #2138 orionandmari072510

                orionandmari072510
                • Jr. Member
                • 225 posts

                  Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

                  Moon Palace is awesome and I highly suggest it for a stress free and fun type of wedding. We did the mayan ceremony. Some professional shots from our Photographer (not the resort's) is on page 3 of the review. Enjoy! and I hope you chose MP. If you do, you will see our wedding on the promo video when you arrive to the wedding office at Nzuic.

                   

                  Here is a link to my review: http://www.bestdesti...-newly-added/20

                   

                  Good luck!



                  #2139 R&DVolz2011

                  R&DVolz2011
                  • Newbie
                  • 35 posts

                    Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

                    Hi Ladies!  I am getting married on April 11th at the MP....It's coming up so fast, I can't believe it!!! 

                     

                    I have a question about what the 2010 brides gave for tips to their MP wedding coordinator, and any others that should receive tips....How much did you give and what is considered appropriate?  How do you know?  I want to make sure I give the right amount because so far my WC is wonderful! 

                     

                    Or -- if you have a link to a different thread that has these answers I would greatly appreciate it!

                     

                    Thanks in advance!



                    #2140 smanriquez

                    smanriquez
                    • Newbie
                    • 53 posts

                      Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:56 PM


                      Hi there!  Congrats!  I'm getting married at the MP on 4/30/2011.  I'll be interested to hear other brides feedback regarding tips.
                       

                      Originally Posted by R&DVolz2011 

                      Hi Ladies!  I am getting married on April 11th at the MP....It's coming up so fast, I can't believe it!!! 

                       

                      I have a question about what the 2010 brides gave for tips to their MP wedding coordinator, and any others that should receive tips....How much did you give and what is considered appropriate?  How do you know?  I want to make sure I give the right amount because so far my WC is wonderful! 

                       

                      Or -- if you have a link to a different thread that has these answers I would greatly appreciate it!

                       

                      Thanks in advance!








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users