Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1231 jo&delo2010

jo&delo2010
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:26 AM

Im back :)

The wedding was great! Even though it rained so I got no horse ride..and the reception was moved inside.

Let me figure out how to post pics in a review :)
    Not even rain could ruin my wedding day!

#1232 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
    • 60 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:12 AM

Welcome Back jo&delo2010!!!!!

Can't wait to read your review and see all your pictures!

Congrats!!!!

#1233 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
      • 310 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jo&delo2010

The wedding was great! Even though it rained so I got no horse ride..and the reception was moved inside.

Congratulations!!!
        24 Rooms Booked!

#1234 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
        • 310 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:00 AM

Wedding Script for the Ceremony?

I am trying to figure out the words for the script. What did you girls do?
          My fiance and I are NOT having a religious wedding and we want the words to go along with that..any suggestions?

thanks

Jodi
          24 Rooms Booked!

#1235 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
          • 274 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:48 AM

Quote:

Congrats! and I can't wait for the review. I am glad the rain didn't stop you!!!
            Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1236 evaleen

evaleen
            • 47 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:56 AM

Hi ladies...we just finalized our date for March 12, 2011!!! I'm very excited...but i am a little concerned because i was told that our actual WC at the resort would not be assigned to us until 3 months prior to our date. Is that true? Does that leave enough time for all the planning to be done?

#1237 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
              • 60 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:21 PM

evaleen: Congrats on getting a date!!! Yes that is true. I started talking with my WC all most exactly 3 months before. Everything has been fine....I asked all my questions, and she sent me everything I need. I have been pretty lucky with my WC she all most always gets back to me within 24 hours. We are going to wait till we get there to make any final decisions on what we want. Everything else I needed to plan for, I got from this site.

#1238 alison15

alison15
                • 356 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!! Glad to hear it was great despite the rain. I can't wait to read the review!!

#1239 evaleen

evaleen
                  • 47 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MRhoades0219
                    evaleen: Congrats on getting a date!!! Yes that is true. I started talking with my WC all most exactly 3 months before. Everything has been fine....I asked all my questions, and she sent me everything I need. I have been pretty lucky with my WC she all most always gets back to me within 24 hours. We are going to wait till we get there to make any final decisions on what we want. Everything else I needed to plan for, I got from this site.
                    Thanks for your response...you've made me feel a lot better! Congrats on your very fast approaching wedding! Please let me know how everything works out!

And so basically from now until 3 months before, I should just focus on getting travel arrangements and figure out my how many people are coming?

#1240 alison15

alison15
                    • 356 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by evaleen
                      Hi ladies...we just finalized our date for March 12, 2011!!! I'm very excited...but i am a little concerned because i was told that our actual WC at the resort would not be assigned to us until 3 months prior to our date. Is that true? Does that leave enough time for all the planning to be done?
                      I think you can speak with them prior, you just won't be top priority until 3 months prior so you will have long waits on responses. However, since they do weddings all the time, everything runs smoothly and should be enough time for you to make decision on the necessary things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users