Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1171 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
  • 436 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:36 PM

I would be at 70 nights but they don't want to include the guests that used their timeshare... I am so sad!!

#1172 jackie_c

jackie_c
    • 431 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

For all those who are getting group benefits for a group contract:
      Did you have to book all your rooms within a certain time frame?? My TA today told me 72 hours which I would find so hard to get my guests to do by! (you know how some of them will drag there feet). I was hoping I'd at least have a month or two.

I really want the freebies but have no idea how group contracts through palace resorts. Any help??
      Thx girls, you're the best!

#1173 cb280182

cb280182
      • 107 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

HI, hopefully its all sorted. I'm having the free package with the civil ceremony and justice of the peace to do the legal part and then Fr. Bendedict will conduct a blessing immediately after. His cost is 350 usd. I'm just waiting for my marriage preparation documents to be cleared and received in cancun! thank the lord for that!!

#1174 alison15

alison15
        • 356 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jackie_c
          Did you have to book all your rooms within a certain time frame?? My TA today told me 72 hours which I would find so hard to get my guests to do by! (you know how some of them will drag there feet). I was hoping I'd at least have a month or two.

I really want the freebies but have no idea how group contracts through palace resorts. Any help??
          72 hours to book all the rooms? I don't think that is correct. When we did our group contract, it started in January and our guest have until August to book for our October wedding.

Here is the info for the group contract coordinator my TA worked with
          Carilis Felipe
          Wedding Sales Executive
          cfelipe@palaceresorts.com
          Tel: 877-725-4933 ext. 6412
          Fax: 305.421.1608

You or your TA should be able to contact her to set that up.

#1175 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
          • 274 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jackie_c

Jackie,

72 hours sounds more like how long you have to make the initial down payment to get the contract going. Usually the initial down payment is you paying the amount of nights you are staying at the resort. So you are basically paying your entire reservation up front. Then your guest will be able to make reservations. 72 hours for guest to book doesn't sound right at all....... My guest have been able to make reservations for almost an entire year..
            Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1176 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
            • 545 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:22 PM

i hvaen't been on here in a while, i had a bit of a 'oh god i don't really care' month, but im back after reading the reviews :)

not long now! i am sooooooooo excited! and i still don't really care about details, i'm just going to turn up and let it be what it is! WAHOO!
              a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1177 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
              • 274 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Woodsylou
                i hvaen't been on here in a while, i had a bit of a 'oh god i don't really care' month, but im back after reading the reviews :)

not long now! i am sooooooooo excited! and i still don't really care about details, i'm just going to turn up and let it be what it is! WAHOO!
                WELCOME BACK!!! :-) I was wondering where you went...
                Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1178 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                • 545 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

thank you!! i had a little break from all things weddings but i'm back and bubbling with excitement again! :)

how's the plans? you don't have long now!! 9 weeks tomorrow for you! wowee!
                  a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1179 Janelley100

Janelley100
                  • 297 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Woodsy, Glad to see you back! I too had to take a break for a bit....but am still in the same boat of "let it be". I will probably get amped up and nit picky when it the last week! LOL

I have 12 weeks and you have 14....NOT BAD! Vacation time!!!

#1180 alison15

alison15
                    • 356 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Janelley100
                      Woodsy, Glad to see you back! I too had to take a break for a bit....but am still in the same boat of "let it be". I will probably get amped up and nit picky when it the last week! LOL

I have 12 weeks and you have 14....NOT BAD! Vacation time!!!

This makes me wish I had planned mine much sooner. I am getting very impatient!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users