Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1001 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

Thanks.. I guess that's what the problem is. As of right now Angie my WC only knows of 2 rooms booked, but Janina in Miami knows of 11. In any case, I guess I will just have to wait until my guests begin booking (hopefully soon) so I can arrange for the unlimited events. In fact I am going to write her an email now, bc I want to make sure she will accommodate my "wants". Thanks again!!
    Also- Does anyone know where I can purchase plastic square 6 x 6 vases? I live in NYC area and haven't been in the city yet, but when I look online I cannot seem to find it.

I love one of the centerpieces they have, but the vase is dark and I am bringing LED lights, but with a dark Vase it won't look right.
    24 Rooms Booked!

#1002 tiffani1980

tiffani1980
    • 39 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

Hey everyone!!
      I am back from my March 19th wedding at MP and it was fabulous!!! There is nothing to worry about, they might not answer every question right then, but when you get there you will be pleasently surprised. They were very detailed, just make sure that you bring copies of all of your correspondence and make sure you have price quotes on all services. Me and my guests had a great time. I will be posting a review with pictures by Friday in the wedding review section, so check it out this weekend. Oh, and I didn't bring my own photog, and ours was named Enriq ( I think) and he was great and my pictures were beautiful.

#1003 Janelley100

Janelley100
      • 297 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Congratulations! I'm so happy you had a wonderful time and everything turned out great. Wow....and a review by Friday You ARE ambitious! :)

#1004 karmyj

karmyj
        • 37 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tiffani1980
          Hey everyone!!
          I am back from my March 19th wedding at MP and it was fabulous!!! There is nothing to worry about, they might not answer every question right then, but when you get there you will be pleasently surprised. They were very detailed, just make sure that you bring copies of all of your correspondence and make sure you have price quotes on all services. Me and my guests had a great time. I will be posting a review with pictures by Friday in the wedding review section, so check it out this weekend. Oh, and I didn't bring my own photog, and ours was named Enriq ( I think) and he was great and my pictures were beautiful.

Congrats! Can't wait to read your review and see your pictures!

#1005 cb280182

cb280182
          • 107 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:08 PM

yippee! ive been checking the website about 3 times a day for the last month waiting for the wedding reviews. Im so glad to here your wedding went well, its a big comfort!! Cant wait to see the pictures x

#1006 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
            • 394 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm a MP 2011 Bride and just wanted thank you for all of your valuable information. I just discovered this thread a few weeks ago, so I printed all of the posts in this thread up to that day. It makes for great educational reading on the treadmill! I too am looking forward to everyone's reviews. (Boy, did CutieRosie set the bar high!) Once I get caught up on all of the comments, you will likely hear a lot more from me - I just don't want to be redundant with questions or comments.

Congrats to all!

#1007 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
              • 762 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Tiffani- Glad to hear your wedding went well!! I admire you for finding the time to post your review. I still barely have time to breathe!

#1008 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

I just spent the weekend with my friend who got married at the Moon one year before us and we fessed up that we got married before we went. She admitted to me that if she had to do it again she would have saved the money and hassle associated with it and just gotten married in the States.

#1009 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                  • 545 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:19 AM

Wahooo! it's fabulous to read such great responses and that you had wonderful wedding days! mine is 4 months today! YIPPEE!
                    a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1010 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
                    • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations on what is the best area to stay in at the Moon Palace?

I had my first wedding set-back and oh man have I been stressed over the weekend. I found a wonderful light weight wedding dress with a beautiful organza layer over the top of it from David's Bridal. I went for my final dress fitting on Friday night and once I got the dress on I started noticing all these little snags in the dress. They were all over, and there was even a hole in the back of the dress! I couldn’t believe it! They told me that they had this problem with this dress a few other times, and that I could pick out a new dress. I decided I didn’t want to get another dress from them; I don’t have time for them to mess up another dress. We leave May 17th! So we asked for our money back, and with no questions asked, they refunded us everything. So now with only about 6 weeks to go, we start the search for another dress. We called a small privately owned Bridal Store (we are going there tonight) and they said having something done by May wouldn’t be a problem. I have never had any problems with David’s with any of the bridesmaid dresses I have gotten from them….but never again would I recommend them to anyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users