Gilda Badillo or Bradley Fraser?? Help!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ally&ben2010

• 36 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

I LOVE what I have seen from both of these photographers but I am torn. I love the very colorful photos that Gilda does. However I really like how the photos from Bradley tell a story. I am sure that I can not go wrong with either but I could use some help deciding if anyone has any to offer.

#2 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

You have to feel completely identified with the photographer's style, that's probably the most important thing, you have to feel the need to have him/her at your wedding and nobody else, just like your hubby-to-be. Good luck with your choice!

#3 MC Hicks

MC Hicks
      • 46 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:44 PM

Hello again Allison!
        I too had the same decision to make, except I also had Dino on my list. My coordinator said I couldn't go wrong with any of them.
        In the end I chose Gilda because I too love her colors and her photos seem timeless to me. Also her packagaes fit our budget. If you want me to PM you the quotes I received from my coordinator, I'd be happy to! Good luck and let me know what you decide!

#4 ally&ben2010

• 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:31 PM

Thanks Mary Catherine! Did you make a decision on your photographer? I think I will probably go with Bradley. I spoke with him today and I get a very good vibe from him and his rates seem rather reasonable. I'm sure, as you say, I can't go wrong with either of them. Now I just need to talk my fiance into cooperating for the pictures. He has a tendancy to make goofy faces! ;-)

#5 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:08 PM

Allison, I think that you will be happy with your choice. Either photographer does good work and you will not be disappointed. Good Luck!!

#6 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:49 PM

I chose Gilda. She has a great personality. I love my pictures. I'm not familiar with Bradley's work.

#7 djelvisp

• 19 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

Hey Allison,
                Eventhough my fiancee and I ended up going with Juan Carlos Tapia, we did go back and forth with both Bradley and Gilda before we made up our minds. Of the two I actually liked dealing with Gilda more than Bradley. Both seem very talented but Bradley had a bit of bravado to him that turned us off. Gilda seemed much more willing to work with us and was more friendly via email. Of course, this is just my opinion, but an opinion nonetheless. Good luck with your choices. Honestly, I think the pictures will eventually speak for themselves and you'll find you like one style over another.

#8 ally&ben2010

• 36 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:42 AM

Thanks everyone for your responses. I ended up going with a local photographer who used to babysit me. She got in touch with me right before I was about to book Bradley. She is awesome and I already know she knows how to take care of me! :-) I can wait to see your photos from Gilda, Djelvisp. I'm sure they will be amazing, she does some very colorful shots. Are you going to have some done in San Jose? Well here is Kiera's link for photography if anyone is interested. She is an Indianapolis local.

#9 Lauren232

• 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

I think I'm either going to go with Gilda or Juan Carlos. Its such a hard decision to make!!

#10 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

Both gilda and juan are great and supporting vendors on the forum. I'm sure you'll be happy with either. I used juan and adore him and his work.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                    Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users