Photo

OMG I'm starving!!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Vikki

Vikki
  • 807 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:13 PM

Great advice from everyone else so I don't have much to add. Other than I'm having that day too....one of my clients brought me a box of chocolate to say thanks, how can I turn that down politely. And it's such a waste to throw it out......and of course I had to eat half of it. To my credit it was a little box but still.

So just keep working at it, you'll get there.

#12 Weddingin2010

Weddingin2010
    • 155 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:54 PM

Hmm...from your sample menu I think you might be eating too few calories. Maybe add in a few more at breakfast and lunch. I know when I cut back too drastically I tend to get so hungry I cave and WAY overeat.

My fav website is Sparkpeople. It will set up sample weekly menu plans and I believe they have a vegetarian option. If you enter your current weight and goal weight it will calculate a healthy amount of calories per day.

#13 josee

josee
      • 217 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:16 AM

I lost 30 pounds since last year and was able to keep it off. I drink at least 6 bottles of water a day. I don't think that there is a miracle diet. I watched wath I eat but allow myself a treat (a big one) at least once a week. So when I found it hard to resist... I think about what I looked like a year ago and how hard I worked to lose all that weight, it is the most motivated picture!!!

#14 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
        • 2,458 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Weddingin2010
          Hmm...from your sample menu I think you might be eating too few calories. Maybe add in a few more at breakfast and lunch. I know when I cut back too drastically I tend to get so hungry I cave and WAY overeat.

My fav website is Sparkpeople. It will set up sample weekly menu plans and I believe they have a vegetarian option. If you enter your current weight and goal weight it will calculate a healthy amount of calories per day.
          A girl I work with suggested the same thing to me, especially since I just started working out regularly as well. Thanks for the recommendation on the web site - I'm going to check it out to try and figure out just how much I should be eating.
          Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users