Sean Kingstons mom gets married at Sandals Dunns River Villagio!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

Wasn't sure whether to post this under celebrities or Sandals but I thought it was pretty neat- I would have loved to be there!

Big-time star and recording artist, Sean Kingston, took time from his busy schedule to come home to Jamaica and attend his mom’s wedding at Sandals Dunn’s River. Out of all the places they could have chosen to have this wedding Sean and his mom, Janice Turner, decided on Sandals Dunn’s River. And, they were really happy that they did!

Sean’s mom got the wedding of her dreams. And Sean loved the food, the staff and especially the Butler Service, which made sure he never had to lift a hand the whole time he was at the resort.

The other guests who were at Sandals Dunn’s River at the time also had a blast, when Sean got up on stage and sang some of his hit songs. Plus, he even signed autographs and posed for pictures with the guests and resort team members!

It sounds like good time was had by all. Just another incredible Sandals success story! Sean says he’ll “definitely come back and stay at Sandals Dunn’s River soon.” And we’ll be waiting to welcome him home.

#2 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:04 AM

Very cool!!

#3 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

It would have been cool to be a guest there!

#4 avb1983

• 82 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

Yay! This makes me feel good- Dunn's River Villaggio doesn't have a ton of reviews for weddiings and this is where we are getting married so I am glad to hear this!

#5 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:43 AM

WOW...and to think that even celebrities and their families pick Sandals as their resort of choice makes us all feel even more confident that we made the right selection! Thanks, TA Jennifer, for sharing this awesome news!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users