Sign in to follow this  
JenniferSS

Sean Kingstons mom gets married at Sandals Dunns River Villagio!

Wasn't sure whether to post this under celebrities or Sandals but I thought it was pretty neat- I would have loved to be there!

Big-time star and recording artist, Sean Kingston, took time from his busy schedule to come home to Jamaica and attend his momâ€s wedding at Sandals Dunnâ€s River. Out of all the places they could have chosen to have this wedding Sean and his mom, Janice Turner, decided on Sandals Dunnâ€s River. And, they were really happy that they did!

Seanâ€s mom got the wedding of her dreams. And Sean loved the food, the staff and especially the Butler Service, which made sure he never had to lift a hand the whole time he was at the resort.

The other guests who were at Sandals Dunnâ€s River at the time also had a blast, when Sean got up on stage and sang some of his hit songs. Plus, he even signed autographs and posed for pictures with the guests and resort team members!

It sounds like good time was had by all. Just another incredible Sandals success story! Sean says heâ€ll “definitely come back and stay at Sandals Dunnâ€s River soon.†And weâ€ll be waiting to welcome him home.

Yay! This makes me feel good- Dunn's River Villaggio doesn't have a ton of reviews for weddiings and this is where we are getting married so I am glad to hear this!

WOW...and to think that even celebrities and their families pick Sandals as their resort of choice makes us all feel even more confident that we made the right selection! Thanks, TA Jennifer, for sharing this awesome news! wink.gif