Wow! Check this Maui Florist out!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Huey

• 74 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

Oooh. Her work looks amazing! I know next to nothing about flowers - if I gave her some colours I like, do you think she could create a "look" for me?

#12 da.shmoopies

• 223 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

I think any florist will work with you based on what you like. I'm not going through Dellas (I wish I knew about her before I chose my florist!), and my florist is creating centerpieces based on our "look" for the wedding. I'm all about the Hot Pink and Orange Mokara Orchids so she is creating a custom order.

It never hurts to ask! And usually the vendors are accomodating. Though if you ask for a flower that is impossible to get during a specific season, it won't work.

#13 mrsgtobe

• 153 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

WOW!!! Those flowers are gorgeous!

September Siggy Challengehttp://i103.photobuc....llyJericho.jpgOYE! My head! Man, we really need to lay off the catnip!

#14 bridetov

• 76 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

I'm using Della for my flowers & decor. She's a dream to work with and her prices are some of the best I found on the island. And she does more than flowers too... she's taking care of draping the entire lanai & trees at our wedding estate. She's got great vision and I can't wait to meet her in person in April!

#15 Jackpot82

• 23 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

I'm so excited to use Della as our florist for our May 2011 wedding!! She has been very responsive and helpful.

Her work is amazing and incredibly unique and I was pleasantly surprised by her pricing.

Check out more of her work and pictures on facebook.

#16 Vaneska

• 123 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

awe !! I love dellas work sooooo amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users