Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

So much fantastic info! Thanks Savs!! Congrats and how beautiful! It helps put my mind at ease! Does anyone know or have anything additional documentation from the resort above and beyond the FAQ, Wedding Guide, and locations document? I'm looking specifically for things like pictures for upgrades to the chairs, pictures of what decorations are included in the Ultimate wedding package, and reception decorations. If someone has anything like this and could email it to swanskywedding@gmail.com I would soooo appreciate it!!

 

:) :)

 

I'm so excited and thanks to all of you feel like I have picked the right resort. Went to a Barcelo wedding a few years back, good job on switching!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by elsa s View Post

 

Hi ladies... 

I cant believe Eva is no longer at dreams... I'm freaking out a bit even though I'm trying to stay positive because shes the one who made all the resos and prices and location promises for me ... hopefully they wont screw anything up... as long as my dinner is still at seaside and my ceremony location is confirmed I'm sure everything will fall into place but hopefully somebody will respond to me soon ,,,, 

Hi Elsa,

 

I had Eva as well! Do you know who her replacement is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know, can you book the DJ for part of your reception?  I am having such a hard time deciding between booking the DJ and renting the sound system and programming our own music.  Is it an option to rent the soundsystem to play a playlist for the first hour while everyone's eating, and then book the DJ for the next two hours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by BettyT View Post

 

Hi Elsa,

 

I had Eva as well! Do you know who her replacement is?

HI Betty...

From what I have heard its Gabby who took over but I haven't heard anything yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DWB2B2014 View Post

 

So much fantastic info! Thanks Savs!! Congrats and how beautiful! It helps put my mind at ease! Does anyone know or have anything additional documentation from the resort above and beyond the FAQ, Wedding Guide, and locations document? I'm looking specifically for things like pictures for upgrades to the chairs, pictures of what decorations are included in the Ultimate wedding package, and reception decorations. If someone has anything like this and could email it to swanskywedding@gmail.com I would soooo appreciate it!!

 

:) :)

 

I'm so excited and thanks to all of you feel like I have picked the right resort. Went to a Barcelo wedding a few years back, good job on switching!

 

Hello,

 

I have emailed you everything i have :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I h

Hi Elsa, I had Eva as well! Do you know who her replacement is? [ I also had Eva but was just assigned Gina as my new coordinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jendev View Post

 

I h

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyT View Post

 

Hi Elsa,

 

I had Eva as well! Do you know who her replacement is?

[ I also had Eva but was just assigned Gina as my new coordinator

did someone email you with the new coordinator?? because nobody has contacted me about it yet? or did you email them yourself? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married next May at the Azul Sensatori  in Cancun, I believe they have a hotel specific DJ. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on that versus spending money for an outside vendor and if so any recommendations on a good DJ in that area? Thanks for the help.
    • I admire brave brides. I'm generally afraid of a wedding. Breaking outdated rules is cool. You're good😇
    • My wedding date is set for the next April. The ceremony will be held on the beach too. I chose a dress style but not sure about the accessories like a crown and the need for a warm cape. The open back wedding dresses https://www.cathytelle.com/category/wedding-dresses/?filter_back=open&query_type_back=or  help me to choose, please! I like the third dress just with the location on the beach, like I'm dreaming about. In case of bad weather, I need to pick up a cape, so where can I find it? Only a new thing will fit, cause my grany is very superstitious (( I will be grateful for the web-addresses of jewelry shop with good reputation
    • Hello, I'm looking to have feedback about decorations for your wedding at Barcelo Maya Palace. We are getting married in Dec 2020, and I tried to get info from WC for what it's included as decoration for mint breeze or Straberry Package. It seems to be normal to pay extra for everything, but before to go further, i would like to now what basically come included?? I'm looking to know what is included for table decorations (center, if it's looking the same on when you go at a restaurant a la carte, table sheet white or colored), huppa for beach wedding (white or color), deco for chair, etc? Did you had to pay an extra to bring your own decorations? Did you pay an extra to have your reception in a beach restaurant? And what about a beach reception? Are the lights are included ?your help will be really appreciated!    Thank you
    • If you use the search function for those locations you may better be able to find something. What exactly are you looking for? Recs on photographers?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...