Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#9241 tigerlily2435

tigerlily2435
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mariposaazul 

Brides:

For the ceremony music, do we just put in CD and give it to the hotel,or do we bring it in a IPOD. Please someone let me know, since Lorena cannot answer emails.

Thanks.

Gina told me you can do either one.  We are bringing the ipod because its easier for us. 

#9242 torilvv12

torilvv12
    • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by AngelinaNKeith 

Does anyone know how much it costs to do an extra hour for the reception? Is it based off per person?

We paid $15 per person.

#9243 LindseyM

LindseyM
      • 380 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

Has anyone heard from Lorena?  We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and I still haven't gotten any response!  I miss Yamina.  :(

#9244 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
        • Site Supporter
        • 52 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by tigerlily2435 

Gina told me you can do either one.  We are bringing the ipod because its easier for us. 

Thank you tigerlily. I don't know anything about IPOD, but I am getting one. I guess there is a way for songs to play one after the other. I have a young nephew that knows computer so he will be in charge of music.

#9245 torilvv12

torilvv12
          • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Has anyone heard from Lorena?  We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and I still haven't gotten any response!  I miss Yamina.  :(

Lorena never responded to my emails. i always emailed or called Eva and cc Lorena.

Dont worry when I got there Lorena was great. She made my wedding stress free.

#9246 rachallen18

rachallen18
            • 33 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

Congrats! Rach!!!! We leave on Sunday.....hope to see you!] Have an awesome wedding!

Thanks and congrats to you as well. Will most likely see you there since we leave Monday afternoon! :)

#9247 Rach0636

Rach0636
              • 119 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

I havent heard from anyone in weeks!! I am so thankful for my travel agent that has very good relationships with everyone at the hotel, so she is taking care of most everything for me!

#9248 Savs1027

Savs1027
                • Site Supporter
                • 458 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Savs1027 

Hi I just sent you a friend request so i could see your pics :) 

Gina - your pics were gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

#9249 LindseyM

LindseyM
                  • 380 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by torilvv12 

Lorena never responded to my emails. i always emailed or called Eva and cc Lorena.

Dont worry when I got there Lorena was great. She made my wedding stress free.

Do you still have Eva's email address?  Do you have a phone number to call from the US?  I am thinking I need to do that.  I am really frustrated.  I just need to confirm our meeting the day we arrive and I cannot even get that.

#9250 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 52 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

Do you still have Eva's email address?  Do you have a phone number to call from the US?  I am thinking I need to do that.  I am really frustrated.  I just need to confirm our meeting the day we arrive and I cannot even get that.

Here's her phone. But she said to only call in the morning.

Lorena Arvide
                      Weddings Coordinator/Coordinadora de Bodas
                      Dreams Riviera Cancun
                      Puerto Morelos, Q. Roo CP 77580
                      001 (52) 998 872 92 00 Ext. 7602
                      weddings4.drerc@dreamsresorts.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users