Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#9231 ginaf61987

ginaf61987
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

You looked AMAZING!  Your wedding just made me so excited for ours!  I am thrilled for you.  Thank you for letting me look at your photos!

Thank you so much. It was everything I have dreamed of and more in the last 25 yrs. Our photographer was wonderful. I loved working with him. I was so stressed that day. It was really worse then our wedding, the first one. But it all worked out perfect. So my advice to all brides would be just relax and  don't stress. Enjoy your day.

#9232 ginaf61987

ginaf61987
    • 42 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by RollerBride 

Did anyone schedule a meeting with the photographers? I want to but I feel like I'm over thinking it.

I plan on meeting with Lorena (WC), Linda (Officiant) at a rehearsal on the beach, Anel (photos) and Maurico (DJ).

It wouldn't be a long meeting, we would just talk about a list of desired photos I would want, what time I want to start, where my room is, introduce myself, etc.

Any recommended

We meet with ours the day we got there just to meet him and go over what I wanted pictures of. Also to schedule the Trash the dress session. We just walked in and talked to him.

#9233 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
      • Site Supporter
      • 52 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

Brides:

For the ceremony music, do we just put in CD and give it to the hotel,or do we bring it in a IPOD. Please someone let me know, since Lorena cannot answer emails.

Thanks.

#9234 AngelinaNKeith

AngelinaNKeith
        • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

Does anyone know how much it costs to do an extra hour for the reception? Is it based off per person?

#9235 aimeelaco28

aimeelaco28
          • 83 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

Hey everyone!

My husband and I got married at Dreams May 23rd, and all I can say is amazing, truely amazing! I've been waiting to post my review until we get our slideshow from Anel at Adventure photos but I was too excited and had to tell you all right away about Anel who impressed us so much. I highly and I mean HIGHLY recommend using her. All our guests and including ourselves couldn't stop talking about how talented she is and how she went over and beyond to please us. We are so happy with our photos and everyone we show love love love them!  She was so great with us and has such a wonderful personality that we felt very comfortable with her from the beginning. All together such wonderful and talented person. In case you are interested you can see more of her portfolio online at www,amorcitocorazonstudio.com. Anywho once we get our slideshow I will post my full review

#9236 blondgoddesstif

blondgoddesstif
            • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hey ladies- just got married on Friday, and it was beautiful... The resort is incredible....only problem was it poured :( so no gazebo, no outside reception, honestly kind of a bummer, even though it was still beautiful. I will post more later, but for now, I have a few items I would sell to any brides coming down this week if they are interested- that way , I don't have to lug them back to Michigan :P I have 3 32" White candelabras with extra acrylic crystals, 3 ten-foot-long/36" wide iridescent beaded curtains (used for the back and sides of the huppah) 2 organza overlays ( for the cake table and guest book table, perfect size for a 36" top table) with iridescent beaded valances attached, white "I do " letters with some crystals, a blue <3 Bride <3 dress hanger, etc. Etc- let me know if anyone is coming this week and wants to buy these- this website has been so helpful in planning and want to have a mutual helping out if anyone wants. Thanks! I am having trouble uploading photos , so until I get them up, you can email me at runningangel@hotmail.com. Good luck planning ladies!

#9237 blondgoddesstif

blondgoddesstif
              • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hey ladies- just got married on Friday, and it was beautiful... The resort is incredible....only problem was it poured :( so no gazebo, no outside reception, honestly kind of a bummer, even though it was still beautiful. I will post more later, but for now, I have a few items I would sell to any brides coming down this week if they are interested- that way , I don't have to lug them back to Michigan :P I have 3 32" White candelabras with extra acrylic crystals, 3 ten-foot-long/36" wide iridescent beaded curtains (used for the back and sides of the huppah) 2 organza overlays ( for the cake table and guest book table, perfect size for a 36" top table) with iridescent beaded valances attached, white "I do " letters with some crystals, a blue <3 Bride <3 dress hanger, etc. Etc- let me know if anyone is coming this week and wants to buy these- this website has been so helpful in planning and want to have a mutual helping out if anyone wants. Thanks! I am having trouble uploading photos , so until I get them up, you can email me at runningangel@hotmail.com. Good luck planning ladies!

#9238 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
                • 236 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

Has anyone had an email from Evangelina recently?

#9239 rachallen18

rachallen18
                  • 33 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

Leaving this Wednesday morning can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember yesterday we started the planning and the day has final,y come :)

#9240 JQLong

JQLong
                    • 336 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by rachallen18 

Leaving this Wednesday morning can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember yesterday we started the planning and the day has final,y come :)

Congrats! Rach!!!!

We leave on Sunday.....hope to see you!]

Have an awesome wedding!

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users