Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#5041 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

Getting married in June too

#5042 brookeh68

brookeh68
    • 96 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:00 AM

Im a June 2011 bride also! We are getting married June 18th- when is your date?

Originally Posted by barbiebride24 

Getting married in June too

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#5043 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
      • 65 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

June 24th :)  

#5044 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
        • 65 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:55 AM

i wanted to ask you a couple of question if you dont mind..

#5045 pbjwed

pbjwed
          • 389 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

we had 60 people attend..

BTW Blue channel is the vendor they use and BEWARE they lie!  There work was good but makke sure you actuy get what they are goping to do in writing!!!  They told us they took 5hrs of video footage and that we owed them more money. We asked to purchase the unedited footage as well.  When we asked them the total time they shot they said 2hr 7min!!!!! They are crooks!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#5046 brookeh68

brookeh68
            • 96 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

Sure! you can send me a msg if you'd like ( if this is directed at me lol) - we will be there at the same time as you  for a couple days overlapping- we are going down June 15 and staying thru June 23rd

Originally Posted by barbiebride24 

i wanted to ask you a couple of question if you dont mind..

#5047 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
              • 65 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

hey Brook! I believe we are getting there on the 19th till the 25 after that were going to Hilton for a week Yay!  Have you got a hold of the wedding coordinator at dreams.. The person Im emailing is Claudia. What about you ? oh and were are you having your wedding?

#5048 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
                • 65 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by t1219 

I got married at DRC on Nov 30th and it was absolutely perfect!!! I will post a full review this weekend. To all future brides...you have nothing to worry about with this resort...it was fabulous!!!

Cant wait on your review..

#5049 brookeh68

brookeh68
                  • 96 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:37 AM

My new coordinator for the wedding (3rd time) is Veronica but Claudia is in charge of our rooms.  We are having the wedding at the Gazebo, cocktail hour on the Desires Terrace, and the reception on the Pool Deck.    How many people are you having?  We have (hopefully) around 35-40 if everyone commits- Its so hard to know - everyone wants to book at the last minute! We're a pretty rowdy bunch so hopefully the resort will be ready for us! lol

#5050 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
                    • 65 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by brookeh68 

My new coordinator for the wedding (3rd time) is Veronica but Claudia is in charge of our rooms.  We are having the wedding at the Gazebo, cocktail hour on the Desires Terrace, and the reception on the Pool Deck.    How many people are you having?  We have (hopefully) around 35-40 if everyone commits- Its so hard to know - everyone wants to book at the last minute! We're a pretty rowdy bunch so hopefully the resort will be ready for us! lol

well for now its about 20 and our wedding package is up to 20 ugh! I think were actually going over . We still need a couple of people. I found this website earlier in the year its Destination weddings.  Well I have destination planner . She sent us info on Resorts and we ended up choosing Dreams also because its family friendly. I have a little girl.

I know how you feel about getting everyone to book ughhhhhhhh you just want to pool your hair. lol! We blocked some rooms so that helped trying people to book because they were getting a great rate.  Have you sent off your invites?

Well I havent really spoken i guess to a wedding coordinator but I guess Claudia is taking care of it. We are having the wedding at the Gazebo I was thinking about having our reception in the garden because it looks great in the pic. but I am actually thinking of having it at by the pool now lol!  Did you ask about lighting or decortations around the pool area?

Its great talking to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users