Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#4411 colleenandclint

• 66 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

Can you please send me the flower options as well?  You shouldn't have opened up the suggestion.  haha.  Thanks for your help, my email is colleenandclint@gmail.com

#4412 volosikj

• 200 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:13 AM

Can you please post the flowers/menu options on this thread so that everyone can view it? They really discourage you asking someone to email you attachements, and you can get banned from using the site temporarily if you don't comply with the forum rules. (it's happened to me in the past!) So please share any new updates with the group. Hoping to hear a lot more from the Webex this weekend with Gabby!

#4413 Boo

• 785 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:21 AM

there is a webex this weekend with Gabby? I know Tammy was trying to set something up some time ago (alteast I think it was Tammy) I have less than 2 months to go, would love to particapate if this is a group thing

#4414 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
        • 96 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

Boo -- I think the info is in a link on page 418 or so of this thread.

#4415 reaganlane

• 180 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

Ok, so I am taking down my own material to put on the huppa. I think tulle is too see thru...does anyone else have any suggestion as to what I should use? My colors are watermelon and tangerine

#4416 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
            • 73 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:50 AM

Hi Reaganlane,  

I am also planning to get married under the huppa and so I was wondering...Are you taking down material for the huppa because they dont provide any or are you looking for specifics that they dont have?  I asked the WC if they provide decoration for the huppa but I havent heard anything back yet...

#4417 BethAnne

• 84 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:45 AM

I signed up for the webinar thing and got an e-mail shortly after saying it was cancelled.

#4418 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
                • 96 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

BethAnne -- did that happen awhile ago?  The had cancelled it and then rescheduled.  You have to re-signup if you want to participate.

#4419 BrookeAshlea

• 23 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hello I'm getting married on 04/03/2011 Hope to see you then.

#4420 char79uk

• 262 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:42 AM

Can somebody please give me the link to the Dreams website please as everytime I google it the link is not working and the link on the first page of this thread is not working either....I am considering this hotel for my wedding but can't get onto a website to get any information.

xxx Charmaine xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users