Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#4181 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

We ended up getting a photo pakage for $1,050 and a video package for the same amount.  There was one package that was higher for $1800 but it wasn't necessary.  It included bride getting ready but my photogrpaher ended up doing that for me anyway.  We then added a CD of all the pictures and you can print them at home.  SHe have that to us for $495..originally 600 I think.  Then we also got two canvases because we loved the pics so much. 

Originally Posted by ashleybyers 

Amazing pictures! How much would you say that you added on to whatever package you picked. What would you say the total cost was of the add ons? I'm trying to get an idea how much we should plan on spending.

Thanks!

#4182 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
    • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:01 AM

Thank you !!  I got them from weddinglinensdirect.com and i loved them!!  They weren't expensive either!

#4183 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
      • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

Thanks Kerry!!  We had 27 guests and had the DJ.  It was $950 but to us it was worth it.  They announce everyone coming in and played great music.  We didn't stop dancing the whole night,.  They also passed out these long balloons and some glow necklaces...it was fun!

#4184 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
        • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:05 AM

I am trying to put m pics on here so you can all see them...anyone know how to do that??  LOL

#4185 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
          • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

#4186 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
            • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:23 AM

My ceremony was originally at 6 but we pushed it up to 5 so that we could do pics right after the ceremony.  Our cocktail hour was at 7 and we wanted to make it to that.  We were there for almost the whole thing.  I didn't want to see him before the ceremony for pics, so I would maybe move it up and hour so that you can take pics right after the ceremony.  I had my reception on the deck as well and it does cost almost 90 per person (including cocktail hour).  I think you will have to pay per person for a wedding no matter what,

#4187 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

deleted

#4188 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
                • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

The sun set between 7:30 and 8:00 when we were there.  It was very bright at 5 during our ceremony and we were squinting...esp my husband. LOL...but about 6 was PERFECT for the beach..even the photogrpaher said so.  I am not sure how it will be when you go though...sun will set earlier.  The ceremony is less than a half hour...so I think you will have time to do some beach.  They do it really quickly!  Do the beach first and then get some family shots inside.

#4189 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

We scheduled the wedding webinar for Dreams Riviera Cancun for Sept. 18, 2010 @ 10:00am PST.  If you would like to attend, you will need to rgister.  You can find more information here: Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Webinar 9/18/2010 @ 10:00am PST

there will be a free amenity for all those that attend the webinar and get married at Dreams Riviera Cancun that will be given at check-in at the resort.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4190 sunkisseddreams

sunkisseddreams
                  • 257 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

Yay! What a great idea... thank you Tammy for setting this up for us! 

Lisa:)

Lisa & Andrew ~ Dreams Riviera Cancun ~ May 6th, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users