Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#371 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
  • 393 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chirorach
    good recommendation! any chance you could give me her contact information?? thanks :-)
    Sure. Why don't you send me your info in a PM and I will forward it on to her?

#372 NESS

NESS
    • 24 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ebernard4985
      Click below where it says "Dreams Riviera" to view the slide show.... I don't know why the link name changed to this but it will show you all of the pictures from the wedding in case you were confused by my last post!

Dreams Riviera
      Does it bother anyone else besides me that around pic # 11 and 12 you see other guests in the background?? I wanted to have my wedding on the beach similar to this couple, just my fiancee and I but I don't want it right there in front of what seems like the bar and all the other guest laid out in their bathing suits.

#373 chirorach

chirorach
      • 200 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:11 PM

ahhhh every date i request for Oct and Nov 2010 is booked!!! so frustrating... I really want to get married here!!!

#374 Laura22610

Laura22610
        • 468 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NESS
          Does it bother anyone else besides me that around pic # 11 and 12 you see other guests in the background?? I wanted to have my wedding on the beach similar to this couple, just my fiancee and I but I don't want it right there in front of what seems like the bar and all the other guest laid out in their bathing suits.
          YES! I noticed this too! I want my wedding on the beach too and I definitely don't want people I don't know in my pictures! I hope it can be more private.

Also, I got an email from the videographer that Dreams uses and he sent me links to videos he has done:

Cancun Wedding Videos | Mayan Riviera Wedding Videographer | Mike Cantarell

#375 chirorach

chirorach
          • 200 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

so what day of the week are most people having their wedding?? how long are you expecting your guests to stay??

#376 Laura22610

Laura22610
            • 468 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
              so what day of the week are most people having their wedding?? how long are you expecting your guests to stay??

Our wedding is on a Friday. Most of our guests are staying from Thursday to Monday (4 nights).

#377 chirorach

chirorach
              • 200 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Laura22610
                Our wedding is on a Friday. Most of our guests are staying from Thursday to Monday (4 nights).
                yeah that was what i was thinking... seems like every fri/sat in oct/nov 2010 is booked already though! grrrrrrrr.

#378 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
                • 98 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:59 PM

Laura22610 thanks for the post about the videographer. I think it looks like he does a good job!

#379 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
                  • 98 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
                    yeah that was what i was thinking... seems like every fri/sat in oct/nov 2010 is booked already though! grrrrrrrr.
                    I am still waiting to hear back from my wedding planner here about our dates, but we are planning on getting married on a Thursday and our guests are planning on staying for 7 nights. from Saturday to Saturday in October

#380 Megan24

Megan24
                    • 271 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:03 AM

I was concerned when I saw the pictures too. I do not understand why they would put the beach ceremony so close to the bar area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users