Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#12041 pddcmc

pddcmc
  • 610 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - North Beach
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

@edeaton - I think she may be new. I haven't had contact with a WC yet because our wedding is too far out. I have only communicated with David from Wedding Reservations. Did you see the most recent review by heidi6487 ?   Try sending her a personal message. I had asked her a few things and she kindly responded.

I love him & he loves me, we'll be married by the sea.

Planning Journal & Blog

My wedding pictures from Del Sol Photography

#12042 heidi6487

heidi6487
  • 16 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Gazebo
  • LocationDreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

They don't give you conditioner. It is a 2 in 1 shampoo FYI. Also, I don't remember a difference between the pool deck and terrace. When we had a party at one of the jacuzzis (it was wood planks) everyones heels were getting stuck in the cracks and it made it a little hard for dancing.

#12043 TeamArceo

TeamArceo
  • 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 3, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

For anyone that has not yet booked with Dreams Riviera Cancun they actually have a current promotion going on that is called Save the Date Promotion where you get a free Welcome Cocktail Party for up to 50 guests.

In the terms and conditions it states,

"The Save Your Date promotion is valid on all new wedding bookings made between June 16, 2014 and July 31, 2014 for travel from January 1, 2015 to July 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016 to July 31, 2016 at participating Zo√ętry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Breathless, Secrets, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas (participating list below). With this offer, new bookings will receive a complimentary Welcome Cocktail Party for up to 50 guests."

The only catch is DRC has blackout dates. Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa (Blackout dates April 1 - June 30, 2015 and April 1 - June 30, 2016)

This promotion ends July 31,2014.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.amresorts..._your_date.html

#12044 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
  • Site Supporter
  • 206 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

They don't give you conditioner. It is a 2 in 1 shampoo FYI. Also, I don't remember a difference between the pool deck and terrace. When we had a party at one of the jacuzzis (it was wood planks) everyones heels were getting stuck in the cracks and it made it a little hard for dancing.

Thanks!  I was wondering about that.  I hate 2 in 1's, so will definitely be bringing my own toiletries down.   

In other news, I had my first dress fitting today!  Dress will be ready the beginning of September!  

#12045 heidi6487

heidi6487
  • 16 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Gazebo
  • LocationDreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

I used that promotional cocktail party to have a party the night before the wedding and it was great. We didn't have a cocktail party before the wedding reception and it saved us a lot of money. We just had guests meet at one if the bars and drink for free. I would recommend it! Also, I have some leftover favors that I didn't end up using (10 white wedding parasols and 10 starfish bottle stoppers from The Knot). I am selling them on Ebay if anyone is interested

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a94de690e

#12046 mrscowbag79

mrscowbag79
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa
  • LocationNottingham, England, United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

@AmberDragon we arrive on the 28th Sept and leave on the 12th October so will just miss you! Thanks, I've emailed my WC asking if she has the script so hopefully she'll get back to me soon :)

@edeaton yes we are having the dance floor, it's pricey but I think all the guests will love it and it'll look great on the photos! Maira is my WC too xx

#12047 tkennerson

tkennerson
  • 49 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - Ceremony: North Beach, Reception: Ballroom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

What are you all doing for your BM's bouquet? Are you going with the hotels bouquets?

#12048 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
  • Site Supporter
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

Mrscowbag ~ Our stays overlap, but we won't get to see each other's wedding. 

tkennerson~ I ordered bouquets from www.wedideas.com  I also bought my bouquet from them.  I'm doing the natural touch flowers,then everyone can keep them when they go home. 

Does anyone have the price list for the spa?  I can email the wc, but thought it would be faster if I asked on here.  I'm about to email my group to see who wants their hair/makeup done and also inquire about massages and facials. Thanks!

#12049 tkennerson

tkennerson
  • 49 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - Ceremony: North Beach, Reception: Ballroom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Thank you!!! I have a price list they just sent this week. Send me your email and I'll fwd it on of this image doesn't show

Mrscowbag ~ Our stays overlap, but we won't get to see each other's wedding.

tkennerson~ I ordered bouquets from www.wedideas.com I also bought my bouquet from them. I'm doing the natural touch flowers,then everyone can keep them when they go home.

Does anyone have the price list for the spa? I can email the wc, but thought it would be faster if I asked on here. I'm about to email my group to see who wants their hair/makeup done and also inquire about massages and facials. Thanks!

Here's the spa price list sent to me. There are other attachments that I'll include later

Edited by tkennerson, 03 August 2014 - 01:02 PM.

#12050 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
  • Site Supporter
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thanks!  I don't see anything listed.   My email is mommaturtle@gmail.com

Appreciate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users