Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Mariposaazul View Post

 

Brides:

 

For the ceremony music, do we just put in CD and give it to the hotel,or do we bring it in a IPOD. Please someone let me know, since Lorena cannot answer emails.

 

Thanks.

Gina told me you can do either one.  We are bringing the ipod because its easier for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AngelinaNKeith View Post

 

Does anyone know how much it costs to do an extra hour for the reception? Is it based off per person?

We paid $15 per person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by tigerlily2435 View Post

 

Gina told me you can do either one.  We are bringing the ipod because its easier for us. 

Thank you tigerlily. I don't know anything about IPOD, but I am getting one. I guess there is a way for songs to play one after the other. I have a young nephew that knows computer so he will be in charge of music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LindseyM View Post

 

Has anyone heard from Lorena?  We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and I still haven't gotten any response!  I miss Yamina.  :(

Lorena never responded to my emails. i always emailed or called Eva and cc Lorena.

Dont worry when I got there Lorena was great. She made my wedding stress free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Congrats! Rach!!!! We leave on Sunday.....hope to see you!] Have an awesome wedding!
Thanks and congrats to you as well. Will most likely see you there since we leave Monday afternoon! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LindseyM View Post

 

Has anyone heard from Lorena?  We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and I still haven't gotten any response!  I miss Yamina.  :(

I havent heard from anyone in weeks!! I am so thankful for my travel agent that has very good relationships with everyone at the hotel, so she is taking care of most everything for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

 

Hi I just sent you a friend request so i could see your pics :) 

Gina - your pics were gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by torilvv12 View Post

 

Lorena never responded to my emails. i always emailed or called Eva and cc Lorena.

Dont worry when I got there Lorena was great. She made my wedding stress free.

Do you still have Eva's email address?  Do you have a phone number to call from the US?  I am thinking I need to do that.  I am really frustrated.  I just need to confirm our meeting the day we arrive and I cannot even get that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LindseyM View Post

 

Do you still have Eva's email address?  Do you have a phone number to call from the US?  I am thinking I need to do that.  I am really frustrated.  I just need to confirm our meeting the day we arrive and I cannot even get that.

 

Here's her phone. But she said to only call in the morning.

Lorena Arvide

Weddings Coordinator/Coordinadora de Bodas

Dreams Riviera Cancun

Puerto Morelos, Q. Roo CP 77580

001 (52) 998 872 92 00 Ext. 7602

weddings4.drerc@dreamsresorts.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×