Welcome letter help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jocy

Jocy
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hi Ladies,

I've been searching through the forum trying to find other people's Welcome Letters to their guests for inspiration!! Trouble is i don't seem to have enough points to open any of the files that are attachments.

If any of you have Welcome Letters that you wouldn't mind e-mailing me a copy of i would truly truly appreciate it!! Writing is NOT a skill of mine!!

Thanks so much!!

jocelynwaddell@hotmail.com

#2 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
    • 198 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:24 PM

Hey girl, I feel your pain, I dont have enough points to open attachments either. I hope you get some responses.. i'd really like help too!!
      Good luck!

#3 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

Mine is for a cruise wedding but it may help you:

Dear Family and Friends,

We thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedules to join in on our wedding ceremony, whether it be for the day or the week of festivities we are very pleased that you are able to join us. We have guests joining us not only from all over the country but from Ireland and Australia as well. My wish is that everyone takes the time to meet each other and have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your own. We enjoy watching other have fun as much as we enjoy having fun ourselves so a cruise wedding seemed to fit right in with our idea of a perfect wedding ceremony. We look forward to seeing you at our welcome dinner, for transportation to the port, and at the wedding. Please take the time to enjoy the buffet on the Lido deck before the wedding ceremony begins but save room for the reception, open bar, and cake!

Love,

#4 Joss

Joss
        • 188 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jocy
          Hi Ladies,

I've been searching through the forum trying to find other people's Welcome Letters to their guests for inspiration!! Trouble is i don't seem to have enough points to open any of the files that are attachments.

If any of you have Welcome Letters that you wouldn't mind e-mailing me a copy of i would truly truly appreciate it!! Writing is NOT a skill of mine!!

Thanks so much!!

jocelynwaddell@hotmail.com
          Okay, i don't actually have a welcome letter yet, but i felt compelled to say "hi" from one Jocelyn to another. Nevermind that, but you're almost my date twin! I'm getting married January 27, 2010. Welcome and congrats.

#5 Joss

Joss
          • 188 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Islandbride2b
            Hey girl, I feel your pain, I dont have enough points to open attachments either. I hope you get some responses.. i'd really like help too!!
            Good luck!
            whoops. I forgot to attach this link:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t44624

Opening / downloading attachments isn't based on points anymore.

#6 Jocy

Jocy
            • 209 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the responses! I've been away from the internet for a week (which has been very hard!) so i apologize for the late post!

merocket59 - i really appreciate you letting us see your welcome letter!! It's a start and i can adapt it from the cruise wording!! Thanks!!

Joss - Hello!! That is exciting, same name AND almost same date!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users