Photo

Getting married in Cabo 2010

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Tamyw

Tamyw
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:08 AM

Hello everybody!! I´m so new to all this but we are planning on getting married in Cabo in 2010.
    Ethan and I are so excited about all this website.
    We are getting married at Villa La Estancia any advice will be welcome!Thanks to all that have provided and will provide such helpful information!!

Tammy & Ethan

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:10 AM

Hi Tammy, and welcome to the forum. We have so many Cabo brides on here, in fact the forum started out as a Cabo wedding forum. We already have so many reviews, photos and just about anything you can think of on here. Happy planning. :-)

#3 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:33 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#4 super19

super19
        • 1,123 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Welcome to the forum. It's filled with tons of helpful info and tips to get you rolling.

Best wishes,
          Jen

#5 BTurner

BTurner
          • 13 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

Tammy, we are also thinking about the Villa Estansia, or PUeblo Bonito Rose or a similar villa on a swimmable beach as my FI, Mark told the guests already and the kids can't wait to get to the beach! I could have strangled him. I actually found another villa on the Pedegral side, but the owners would not rent out for just 3 or 4 nights to my guests. The Villa Estansia or Villa Del Arco looks to be the perfect setup as my guests can combine like a two bdrm and share the expense. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! I am planning just June 5 2010. I haven't contacted a TA as yet for pricing, as we are still looking, but Know this is a high season in Cabo, so we better get to booking soon!
            Beverly & Mark
            Sunshine State - Florida

#6 ally&ben2010

ally&ben2010
            • 36 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

Hey Tammy! Do you know what month you are getting married in 2010 yet? I will be there in June 2010. I'm also fairly new to this forum. Isn't it great? I've gotten so many of my questions answered here.
              allison

#7 kiwibride

kiwibride
              • 275 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hi I am getting married in Cabo in Nov 2010, haven't decided where yet but possibly the Sheraton or Hilton! This website is such a great help, I am still in the early planning stage and don't know what i would do without this site!

Victoria

#8 linzangel

linzangel
                • 217 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:38 PM

Welcome and congraulations!

#9 vdaybride

vdaybride
                  • 1,412 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:20 AM

Welcome to the forum!
                    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:56 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kiwibride
                      Hi I am getting married in Cabo in Nov 2010, haven't decided where yet but possibly the Sheraton or Hilton! This website is such a great help, I am still in the early planning stage and don't know what i would do without this site!

Victoria
                      I was married at the Sheraton, and it's an amazing location you'll love it. We also have many reviews on the Hilton, it's another beautiful property.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users