Photo

Jessalyn's planning pics/ideas etc...(lots of pics)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:16 AM

Tammy ~ I'm so excited! Can't wait to see my pics either and yours too!! We'll get to compare :)

Amy ~ Thank you! Also, wanted to thank you again for the Meet the Guests brochure/book idea. I borrowed it and it turned out really great. I just finished them last night.
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#42 SusanK

SusanK
    • VIP Member
    • 2,685 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:28 AM

Jessalyn,
      All I can say is WOW! You are definitely in the running for DIY Queen! Everything turned out beautiful. I noticed your shoes are the same as Sarah's (Aqharider). I love them! I've been searching for those shoes ever since I saw them in one of her posts. Where did you get them?
      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#43 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:32 AM

Susan~ Thanks. I got the shoes here... Endless.com: Beverly Feldman Jou-Jou Mid Heel Thong: Women's Shoes and they are on sale now. I hope they have your size. They're really comfortable and so cute IMO. :)
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#44 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:47 AM

Thank you SO much!!! I just ordered them! Can't wait!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#45 BelizeBride

BelizeBride
          • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

I love your OOT bag pockets. I kept looking for an affordable bag w/pockets and could not find one. I am thinking of doing something like your pockets. Great job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users