Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#521 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:14 PM

You can do it Lisa! I believe in you! I know it's hard during the holiday season though...

#522 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:16 PM

Thanks Kathy, I really appreciate your support, it does mean a lot to me!

I just wished you lived closer so that you can kick my ass back in gear!! lol

#523 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:31 PM

Wow didn't realize you both are in Canada! brrrrr cold!

Lisa, getting married right after the holidays is tough but hang in there girl! Its not always the #s on the scale - esp when your clothes are fitting better and you're going down in bra sizes!

I have been doing arm & shoulder exercises 3x a week before work - they take about 15 mins and you need light and heavy dbells. You guys interested in getting them? I can scan the pages and post them. Let me know! It kinda keeps me motivated to be good throughout the day. --- kinda

#524 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

It's not that cold Amy! lol I don't even have my winter coat out yet, although we do have some snow!

I would love to get a copy of those exercises Amy, that would be great - thanks!

#525 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
            Thanks Kathy, I really appreciate your support, it does mean a lot to me!

I just wished you lived closer so that you can kick my ass back in gear!! lol
            you're welcome, and I appreciate your support too! :) Yes, we totally need to live closer to each other so we can kick each other's asses in gear. I'm so unmotivated lately...

Amy - aw thanks, I'd love a copy of those exercises! Are you living in Bermuda right now? I am totally jealous!!!

#526 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:51 PM

K, cool, I'll bring them to work tomorrow to scan and post. I'll bring my ab stuff too. I try to do them after the arms, but sometimes feel like hitting the shower instead! I hate abs!

#527 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:58 AM

Scanner is broken this am so might be later today that I can post!!!

Tonight I have drinks and a surprise dinner for my coworker. Its Low GI day. B/c I'll be drinking (wine only), I am going to try and eat low carb and use the Low GI carb as the wine... Fingers crossed I can maintain the will power through the buzz :)

Hope you girls are doing well

#528 amybermuda

amybermuda
                • 870 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
                  Amy - aw thanks, I'd love a copy of those exercises! Are you living in Bermuda right now? I am totally jealous!!!
                  I have been in Bermuda for 5 years. You know there are TONS of Canadians here. Actually, most of my friends are from Canada. They too are in no rush to go home to the colder climate! Eventually I suppose we will have to face reality though

#529 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

Had to use a different printer machine and this scanner sucks compared to my usual one!

I do 2 sets of arms and shoulders and one set of beginner abs right now. After Xmas I will move up to adding legs and then also to 3 sets. Its only about 20 mins now, so I think it'll be an extra 20 mins in the morning.

I just had to get away from my gym in the morning. the people there in the mornings irritate me so I was using it as an excuse to not do anything.

Attached Files

#530 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

These are great, thanks Amy!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users