• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

Many of you know that I won my photography from BDW. Here is my review of KLK Photography...

I don't even know how to put into words just how wonderful Kristi Klemens is! She traveled to St. Lucia for our wedding and provided us with 4 days of beautiful pictures that we will always cherish. The quality of her work is exceptional and I have never seen wedding photos as beautiful as ours. I have friends who had gotten married before us that said they wished their wedding was after ours so they could've stolen our photographer! I feel bad because they liked their pictures until they saw ours!

Kristi was always in the right spot at the right time. There were moments that I cannot believe she captured because they happened in a split second and the pictures were just stunning! Every emotion my husband and I felt, as well as our guests, was reflected in our pictures.

On top of her phenomenal work, Kristi is just an awesome person. She blends into a group very easily, but always remains professional--a very tough line to walk. It was quite impressive! She is super sweet and so pleasant to work with.

I highly highly highly recommend Kristi Klemens to anyone who is looking for a photographer. Whether it's for a wedding, engagement shots, pregnancy pictures, or any important event in your life. Her work is a step above the rest and I promise you will be super happy with your choice. Thank you for EVERYTHING Kristi!

www.klkphotography.com

#2 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
    • 387 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

Great review:)
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#3 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
      • 572 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

thanks for sharing!
        and congrats!
        "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users