Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

Loveeeeeeeeee UGGS have every colour lool
    ~Heather~

#22 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

oh i love me some uggs. when they first came out i really didnt get why anyone liked them and than finally last year for xmas i got a pair from D and I love love them. They are by far the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn and i wore them all winter long. He also got me a pair from Macy's they arent uggs they are EMUs. they arent as comfy as the real deal but they were a lot cheaper so for those who dont want to pay the higher price you might want to check them out.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#23 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE uggs!! I lived in Boston and they are a lifesaver!! I buy a new pair every other year. I also have ugg slippers and OMG they are heaven :)

Alyssa im totally in love with the uggs you got! I think i need to purchase them - but i think ill go tall. I havent bought a new pair of uggs in 3 years now so im overdue!

#24 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

my uggs always stretch out so I have to go down a size also like Heather

#25 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jess
            my uggs always stretch out so I have to go down a size also like Heather
            Me three!!! It is like when all the fluffy, softness gets matted down they so much bigger!

#26 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

I don't wear Uggs because they are made from sheepskin, but I do have a pair of vegan knock offs that are similiar and I love them. I think they are super cute. I hate when girls wear them with skirts or shorts, but other than that I love the way they look!

#27 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
              • 706 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

Ohh, I love the button ones too and have been keeping my eye on them. I love uggs and have boots, slippers and now flip flops. They are so comfortable.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sloan
                Oh I am def an Ugg lover!! Im in the market for a new pair as well this winter. Mine have salt stains all over them from stupid winter last year. Im boring so I just have the Classic Short Boot but I like your 2 choices, the knit ones are def. cool! Ill probably end up just getting another pair of the shorties, but maybe in a dark brown or Im kinda diggin' the button on these Bailey Button

Decisions, decisions!

#28 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
                • 456 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

I used to be an Ugg hater (see: short skirts and Uggs ) but I have to admit they have grown on me and I LOVE them now!!!

We had such a long, cold winter last year that i HAVE to get a pair this year. I had such a hard time swallowing the price tag (in Canada, they are about 295 for the mid length ones!) My sister is in Los Angeles right now and she said she found some for 140! I am sooo excited to have a cute pair of warm boots this winter!!!

YAHOOO!

I have a question though....How do you clean them??
                  D & K
                  October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users