Photo

Dj help!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 angie8119

angie8119
  • 198 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:06 PM

Ladies, I want to go the DJ route, but I don't even know or heard of any vendors. Anyone have a name I can research? A DJ they have used?

#2 angie8119

angie8119
    • 198 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

it depends on the price really. I haven't even been able to find prices!

#3 breeze616

breeze616
      • 1,760 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

I feel your pain! I'm looking for a different DJ than the resort DJ too - as my resort's DJ has bad reviews.

If anyone had a good DJ in Jamaica in the Montego Bay area, please help!

#4 blumenthale

blumenthale
        • 242 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

I emailed Chic Events for a make-up artish.hair dresser. They were very prompt with their replies. Why don't you try them?

#5 caporrone

caporrone
          • 109 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

DJ suggestion:

we just got back (10-10) from Negril, Grand Lido where we had a wedding of 66 including us. We hired a DJ through the resort, they took care of everything aside from Stacey Clarke, our photographer. It was Paul, from Sound Illusionist and they were great. They had our entire wedding dancing the moment the first dinner fork was set down and they didn't stop once, even my 81 year old gram was boogying. they had a lll the equipment and songs that we wanted, let us have the mic, and even set up our computer with a projector and screen to run a pic slideshow that i put together.
            they were $1000 for the 4 hour night so we paid them cash with a nice tip added on to that, but they were def worth it
            the grand lido was great too - very accomadating for our group i would highly consider doing some more research on them as well

#6 angie8119

angie8119
            • 198 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

wow!!this great!! is there contact info for sound illusion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users