Photo

TTD and Possible Reception Dress

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

I give up!!! I cannot for the life of my sell my "first" wedding dress. I lowered the price and was accepting best offers! oh well! I have decided to use it for my TTD session and I might even use it as my reception dress. Of course I am going to have it altered a little bit. Hey, might as well make the best of it since I already spent so much money on it and haven't had any "serious" buyers. (If you want to see pictures it is Alfred Angelo Style 1619 and I have already posted pictures in other threads)

#2 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
    • 547 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

That will make a great TTD!!!
      *~*JENN*~*

#3 mmontgo

mmontgo
      • 191 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

The dress is beautiful....what are you selling it for? Please email me the information mmontgo84@gmail.com.

#4 CaraW

CaraW
        • 346 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

That's beautiful! I'm looking for a TTD dress.. can you email me also and if mmontgo doesn't want it, I am interested!!
          jandcwoods@gmail.com

#5 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

Amber -- looks like you might have some potential buyers now, but if you end up not selling it, I think it's a fantastic TTD gown! The neckline and bodice detailing are stunning...good luck with whatever happens, whether you sell it, or wear it in the sea!

#6 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
            • 148 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:46 PM

Thanks!! and we will see what happens. I replied to their e-mails but as always I have not had a response from them. It would be nice to know either way if they were going to buy it or not. Oh well, I'm perfectly fine using it for the TTD session.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users